COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Guide-Raiders of the Lost Vault

To use supply and Raid - start by going here

The number of times you can raid is once per supply that you have, you start with a small stash of supply

Raiders of the Lost Vault

To raid the Vault click as shown below

Then confirm

It will then show you what you got, this can be coal, Star rubies, EP, Ancient coins, or any of the other prizes. Coins are the only prize to not be an in game thing, those are intended to send to others.

To Send Coins

As mentioned above, coins are intended as a type of vote system, you should send these to whoever you are willing to support. People such as myself are collecting these coins trying hard to win the event grand prize, additionally sending coins helps further the bar to bring us closer to winning the game wide prizes.

To actually send these coins click as shown below

Select the number of coins you desire to send, then type the name of the person you are sending them to, an example is shown below

You will now click confirm

You should get a confirmation that it was sent, showing the name of the person you sent them to.

Unless you spend cash in the store, ($10 is supposed to give you a coin)

Or buy supplies ($10 gives you 10 supplies and a $5 credit)

Then you are done,

That said you can always trade the stuff you found for other stuff, such as if you want more glowing potatoes instead of the coal ect. lots of people are willing to trade items for other items.

I hope this guide helped someone out there

12/19/2018 2:33:33 AM #1

Nice guide

All the apples belong to me

12/19/2018 2:39:19 AM #2

I am kinda wondering if there are stages to this? Or if there is a way to get supplies with out real $$.

Luna server. Brudvir, Mayor/Shipwright/Lumberjack/Hunter. Kingdom Vornair, Duchy Dawn's Reach, county Penhook Bridge, Town: Amber Harbor, Currently, have 2500 EP at my disposal to develop my business. Friend Code: AB0DD0

12/19/2018 4:34:50 AM #3

I wish there was, but nope just the starting supplies and junk.

12/20/2018 7:48:08 PM #4

Want to buy lump of coal. Will trade 1 ancient coin for 1 lump of coal. Will post when out of coins

The nicest pig in the world and a little cute.

12/21/2018 8:31:54 AM #5

The post is intended to be a guide not a place to try and sell coins for goods, there are plenty of those kinds of posts already

12/21/2018 8:59:43 AM #6

What a useless post xD

We need more of it.

Guide - how to log in

Guide - how to log out

Guide - where is my username

Guide - how to buy things in store

Guide - how to write a guide

Funny boy. Made my day...thanks alot

Alt text - can be left blank

12/22/2018 4:40:53 AM #7

Some people have found it helpful and given the number of people that have asked how to do these things I felt a guide was worth the time and effort.

Just because you find it unneeded don't mean you should be rude about it.