COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Raiders Event Candidate NA-W Quenya (Ghulash on discord) for a Royal LTD. package or Sunstone.

Are you tired of letting the Whales with all the money getting all of these event items for themselves? Are you tired of Wallet-Warriors spending thousands for these events? Well, I’ve decided to break that cycle by starting my own ancient coin campaign. With your concentrated efforts, we can break the establishment and allow the people to rebel against our oppressors.

I'm not going to create any fancy giveaway or long lore post about why you should send coin donations. I'm just a simple landowner, I merely don't want to see another incredibly valuable item fall into the hands' of people spending thousands to get it.

My name is Ghulash, I'm a friendly neighbor, I'm a tyrant that you should trust, and you should let me run your life because I do know what is best for you.

Yes, I am campaigning. I will promise you anything your little Elyrian heart desires because you are my constituents, you are the informed pre-alpha community, and because I have no intention of keeping any promise I make. So, send early, Send often, remember, a coin for Ghulash is a coin sent for change.

If you would like to hear about the few ideas I have for what I may do with the reward items, you can DM me on discord at Goulashion#1445.