COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
To Luna’s New Year.

This New Year promises to be the physical beginning of something that could change gaming as we know it. The way I see it, if this game delivers on its promises, then this could be the stepping stone to true gaming simulations.
So as the final hours tick down to this new beginning, I would like to share my two New Year’s Resolutions. One for my life and the other for Chronicles of Elyria.

1: In the next year save up money to build a deck for my house, pay off our debt, and save money for our emergency funds by doing as much side work and overtime as I can. As well as build a new gaming PC.

2: Study this game. Not for myself but to better build my County. As a Count I know that I will be a direct conduit to my Duke and in turn my King and Queen. So, it’s my responsibility to make a land that will educate and nourish its people. There is a lot involved in this and I intend on learning it all and pass it on to everyone in game and in this community.

To that end I hope you all have a great New Years. I hope you take tomorrow seriously and start this next year hitting the ground running. So lets hear it. What do you all intend to do in 2019?

Friend Code: B9E5F3