COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
The Thornguard

What is the Thornguard?

The Thornguard is a chance. I'll get to how, but I'm sure it will become clear before I need to.

The main duty of the Thornguard is to be the royal guards for the Kingdom of Blackheart.

Meaning that this is the home to all that want to focus strictly on fighting other players (npcs, etc,) and working on other skills that will help accomplish that.

We will not need to focus on crafting/gathering/forging, or anything of the sort, because all of that will be provided. Of course the organization that is in charge of protecting the royals, and other nobility will be provided for.

being guards is not the only thing you will do in the Thornguard.

As the elite fighters of the Kingdom, we will often be called upon to end skirmishes/battles, and do whatever else is asked of us. By the time we are called, there will be no more negotiations.

Misc info

Server: NA-West

Kingdom: Blackheart (if you missed it)

There is a cap on the amount of people I will recruit from here. This will be on a first come first serve basis.

How to apply

We are still currently RECRUITING

Join the official Blackheart discord here

Or the Duchy discord here

From there tell them where you are interested in applying for (The Thornguard.) They will then give you the appropriate tags and point you in the right direction.

From there you may message me (if I don't message you first), on discord and we will set a time for your voice interview.

Do not squander this opportunity

This is the one chance a lot of people will have to impact the world on a massive scale, and focus strictly on fighting and skills that will help you fight. Be it stopping an assasin, ending an important skirmish, or in your free time crushing the local arena tournaments, this might be the best opportunity for you.

2/1/2019 1:25:58 AM #1

Great job, Lucy! I really like the detail in this write up and it’s a PvP focused group that is dear to my Black Heart. I look forward to seeing the Thornguard in the fields of Elyrian Glory. Kudos again!

2/9/2019 9:47:23 PM #2

Edit: Updated some links.