COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
forum sections

why is there no crafting section with maybe subsections for different crafting professions? havnt seen much discussion on the topics and would love to engage other like minded crafters

2/7/2019 11:01:40 AM #1

Currently you have the organization sub forums which covers some of this, beyond that the crafting system is still being designed and in the early stages of development, thus not enough information is known to inspire consistent conversations around it.

2/7/2019 2:26:41 PM #2

General Discussion is the perfect place for things such as profession and crafting mechanics right now, as we know very little about them. I'm sure once gameplay testing reaches a point that it is no longer under NDA there will be more specific forum sections opened for feedback on crafting, combat, etc.

As Tani says, if you want to find like-minded individuals check out your server's forum section; every man and his dog has set up their own organisation at this point so if you can't find one for crafting discussion something has gone very wrong. :D

2/7/2019 4:06:55 PM #3

If you want to talk about crafting, i believe it would fall under general crafting. Theres alot of information about it already but I am always happy to see fun original posts about what would be cool and what you would like to do.

The nicest pig in the world and a little cute.

2/7/2019 5:04:23 PM #4

What crafting profession are you interested in?

There have been many discussions relating to crafting within the community. You'd have to search around for them to find them, but I'd recommend starting a new thread for discussion rather than resurrecting old threads. None of the community discussions are official though, and the systems themselves are still a work in progress, from the mechanics of crafting to the actual professions that the game will recognize.

2/7/2019 7:11:40 PM #5

im going into swordsmithing as i have in every mmo that has it since SWG lol, been watching vids of different forging techniques and would love to have a section where we could theorycraft stuff like that lol