COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Caspian WTF!?

@Caspian I talked with you for not more then 3 weeks ago. You said and promised you would start treating the community the same.

Not splitting it up dividing up both the community and information. YOU said so NOT me.!

And now you are doing the exact opposite!

So we can`t trust you, and what you say then?

Good to know....

Maybe provide the same amount of information to ALL your backers...?

2/8/2019 10:25:51 AM #1

And you expect you are told all the things 10k club and early access get to know?

Maybe you understood something wrong.

Backer #12. Friend code: 9B7EDE.

Kypiq mayor of Willowhaven - Crossstone - Whiteraven Rock - Tryggr

Join Whiteraven Rock Discord (https://discord.gg/ppTBAqs)

2/8/2019 10:28:09 AM #2

Posted By Nahkahiiri at 9:25 PM - Fri Feb 08 2019

And you expect you are told all the things 10k club and early access get to know?

Maybe you understood something wrong.

He has been trolling about this kinda stuff for ages.

Alpha 1 will always get info not ready for the wider community, that's the reason there is an alpha 1 in the first place.

2/8/2019 10:51:53 AM #3

Hello Watru!

I'm sorry to see you feel that way, but your message has led me to believe you may have misinterpreted the messages Caspian sent to you. So allow me to quickly repost the last one;

Now, forgive my ignorance, but I don't recall him saying he would undo the split between public, early and exclusive access. He promised he'd treat everyone the same, not that everyone would be privy to the same information.

However, if you would be so kind as to point me in the direction of where he said he would not split the community then I'm sure we can move this conversation forward.

• Ikkerens
2/8/2019 11:15:29 AM #4

@Ikkerens First if you want to post reply's then post ALL of them. Second am not trolling but it is typical of you and other fanatics to call me one because i address REAL issues.

And dont spend my time theory crafting.

Caspian stated they will treat the community the same but they are NOT.

Am not talking about access i am talking about the fact that Caspian said they dont divide the community but they do!

not providing us with the same information as there favorite buddy tiers.

Maybe YOU are the one how should stop posting untrue "facts" when replying to me for once.

2/8/2019 11:34:28 AM #5

@Watru Where in Ikkerens post did he call you a troll? Maybe you're the one posting untrue "facts"..

2/8/2019 11:38:11 AM #6

Posted By Watru at 7:15 PM - Fri Feb 08 2019

No, you spend all your time whinging.

Maybe YOU are the one how should stop posting untrue "facts" when replying to me for once.

How is a screen shot of exactly what was said, in any way untrue?

2/8/2019 11:58:41 AM #7

Watru. Friend. You should relax buddy. Its not a big deal, I think the number 1 thing you should remember is that everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes. Everything is going to ok and i promise, you will live through this dilemma

The nicest pig in the world and a little cute.

2/8/2019 11:58:54 AM #8

Posted By HajimeSaito at 2/8/2019 11:38:11 AM

Posted By Watru at 7:15 PM - Fri Feb 08 2019

No, you spend all your time whinging.

How is a screen shot of exactly what was said, in any way untrue?

He is stating it was not said posting only one reply to suit him ignoring what was said and posted. This is called deception in case you did not know.

So i told Caspian am going to keep him to hes word.

lets see if he even reply's to this thread. My guess hes not, or he will and he will just brush it off with a wall of text saying a lot but nothing as they do time and time again.

It is really disconcerning to see so many defend this lies and bad practices just because you feel special this is not good for CoE or the community. If you guys would keep up with all the MMORPG community's you know what the impression is of SBS and CoE and it will come back to bite them in the end.

just wait and see. The backlash from the broader MMO community will be huge and swift and none reversible.

2/8/2019 12:06:25 PM #9

Posted By Lucaadubz at 12:34 PM - Fri Feb 08 2019

@Watru Where in Ikkerens post did he call you a troll? Maybe you're the one posting untrue "facts"..

If you read the post from @Ineluki you can see\ read can you not?

2/8/2019 12:09:26 PM #10

I feel like I have missed something here. Can you explain OP?

2/8/2019 12:12:07 PM #11

@Watru I feel ya bud.

Caspian said today that a unicorn's poo can cause rainbow eye and I found out that it's just not true!!

2/8/2019 12:13:42 PM #12

I see.

Watru, since you are the creator of the thread I think the burden of proof lies with you on this one. So let me ask you again, can you please show us where he said he wouldn't divide the community?

I've been searching long and hard and could not find any such statement.

If you, however, are not able to do this I'm afraid I will have to lock this thread as it would be baseless instigation.

2/8/2019 12:28:31 PM #13

Posted By Lucaadubz at 10:34 PM - Fri Feb 08 2019

He is conflating my comments and Ikkerens.

It doesn't take more than a couple minutes searching his discord and forum history to see his pattern and methodology, BTW why would someone have 4 different same usernames on discord...

2/8/2019 12:38:00 PM #14

Yeah, this is out of line...even by my standards.

Imgur

2/8/2019 12:47:01 PM #15

forgive me for recycling a comic i made a couple of years ago regarding another dumb troll that thought they were clever, but i thought it might bring a smile to our members' faces