COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Release Date
+1

I discovered the game yesterday and I've done a lot of reading. But ı couldnt figure when the game will be released. Thank you for your answers guys game see ms to be so awesome Im excited to be a part in this games journey.

2/11/2019 6:48:14 PM #1
+1

That is because there currently isn’t a release date. We are currently in Pre-Alpha stage ^.^

While there isn't currently anything to play publicly available to backers there are still many things that are encouraging involvement of the community including things such as community building, events/promotions, contests, Surname reservation, discord communities as well as their events pertaining to CoE, and more.

More events that should be available soon getting more people involved would be things like promotions, contests, events such as: Domain and settlement selection, personas, my Akashic records, and various other events. Currently players are able to lock in their server selection!

There are also coming soon future things to get backers even more involved and hands on in game including but not limited to: Alphas, Betas, Prelyria, Kingdoms of Elyria, Prologue, stress tests, and Exposition.

If you'd like more information on these events or anything here please feel free to ask!

2/16/2019 3:17:21 PM #2
+0

Hey since you mentioned Alpa & Beta etc. Do you have any idea when those will start & how you can apply for them?

Kind regards

2/16/2019 4:01:22 PM #3
+0

There is no application process. Alpha and Beta access depends on what pledge package you get (this is a kickstarter game). The packages that give you Alpha 1 access is no longer available however, and is also right around the corner.

Also take note of the packages that give Exposition access, which will be about a three month headstart before launch.

2/16/2019 6:37:29 PM #4
+1

Just to add a bit to ShadowTani's answer :P
https://chroniclesofelyria.com/shop/

If you pledge at the proprietor package you will get access to Alpha 2, Founder, Settler, and Bloodline get you beta 1, and Pioneer only gets you beta 2.

You can also buy access to any of those three testing phases still via the a la carte menu (click on merchandise store, and go down to Alpha, beta access)

2/16/2019 7:58:57 PM #5
+1

We are in pre Pre-Alpha.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost