COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Becoming a mayor.

Hello!

So far I have purchased the proprietor package. To my knowledge this means during domain and settlement picking I will be picking with everyone else after the four weeks are up. My question is...can I buy the tale of two hamlets package and gift it to myself? Would this make me a mayor and allow me to pick on the fourth week during the settlement portion?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Dragonviir of Dragons Keep

Kingdom of Vornair

"Forged by Fire"

4/11/2019 7:23:38 PM #1

To help clarify a bit of misunderstanding I'm seeing. Proprietor and other Gentry or lower level backers (like myself :D) will not be able to place at all during Domain and Settlement Selection, and won't be able to own/purchase land until later in Exposition.

But yes, if you get the Tale of 2 hamlets package and you claim the mayor title(s) for yourself you would officially become a mayor! And as long as you did this and locked in your server before the cut off date of April 22nd then you will be able to pick with the other mayors in week 4 in influence order.

If you do all the above, but you don't lock in your server prior to the cutoff date, that would be when you would pick in the 5th+ weeks of the event.

As an aside, I notice you are new to the forums. The way the coding works if you start a paragraph with a tab like you did above you will run into the quote issue you have where your message runs off the page :P

4/11/2019 8:32:53 PM #2

Just to add on. As a bloodline+ (like you are), if you didn’t get the package and become a Mayor you’ll have an opportunity to purchase one of the left over titles after D&SS has ended, but there will be no guarantee of what will be available as it will literally be the left overs.

4/12/2019 12:01:05 AM #3

Haha yeah I noticed that labbe, to just assumed it was my phone. How do I avoid that happening?

Kingdom of Vornair

"Forged by Fire"

4/12/2019 12:02:08 AM #4

Never mind, figured it out :) thank you guys!

Kingdom of Vornair

"Forged by Fire"

4/13/2019 5:22:54 AM #5

And now we wait...

4/17/2019 4:00:47 PM #6

Thanks for asking this question, I am in the exact same situation as you and trying to figure it out.

4/21/2019 1:56:54 AM #7

Same situation, I was a proprietor, bought the tale of 2 hamlets, claimed and bundled it, but still showing my title as proprietor.

4/21/2019 2:01:35 AM #8

Posted By Jhereg at 9:56 PM - Sat Apr 20 2019

Same situation, I was a proprietor, bought the tale of 2 hamlets, claimed and bundled it, but still showing my title as proprietor.

Did you put in a bug report Jhereg? You should be good because it's before the 22nd.

4/21/2019 2:02:05 AM #9

Answered this in another post, in case you missed it here it is again :P

Claiming a title bundle will not change your pledge level. If you pledged at proprietor then after claiming your title, it will remain in your inventory, simply claimed now and you will still have a proprietor level pledge. Examples:

Unclaimed

Claimed