COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Baron/Mayor in search of a home

Hello folks. When the game starts up, I (as a Kickstarter backer) will begin with the Baron/Mayor title and will have the requisite choice during D&SS. I have Alpha II access, am a 47 year old mature male with almost 20 years of MMORPG experience and am looking for a Kingdom, Duchy, etc to join on the Luna Server (if this isn't the place to seek a home for my future barony then please direct me to the right place). I'd prefer a friendly, helpful, dedicated group of mature players. I'm not much of a PvPer.

Thanks, Daltaren Vanden Hurk

5/28/2019 11:08:33 PM #1

Hello, Count Devil here from Bordweall, I see you looking for a home and want to play with like minded players. Feel free and join our discord https://discord.gg/AzfZBx. I myself have been playing mmo's since EQ 1. most of my community started in EQ or WoW and have played tons of mmo's. If you want to chat with us feel free and join. maybe we can find you a home.

5/29/2019 12:48:17 AM #2

You might want to check out the Luna Domains forum section, this post will probably be moved there by a moderator.

That's the place you'll find people recruiting. I'd recommend joining kingdom discords and seeing what the people in each kingdom are like, get the best deal you can. Don't sell yourself short, Counts and Dukes are always looking for loyal aristocrats so get yourself a comfortable home. :)

5/29/2019 1:21:03 AM #3

Bordweall's good folks, but also check out Kairos as well (we're neighbors with Bord). We have a lot of open space right now, so you'd be likely to be able to pick a good settlement site.

5/29/2019 2:07:19 AM #4

Welcome Daltaren! Short and sweet: If you're interested in a quiet, agricultural County (less PVP), check out my links below in my signature.

I'm in the Duchy of Vitalis, which is commerce and trade oriented, within the Kingdom of Alesia, which overall is central to the Luna continent, if geography and location is of import to you. Good luck in all your endeavors!