COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Bloodline Package

Really thinking about buying it as this game looks great. Just not sure what I will be getting in-game through this.

It looks like the sparks of life & souls are for creating new characters, custom surname is a custom surname, and then a family coat of arms.

Is that all that comes with the package? Would I be receiving any land/positions in game? How does the family coat of arms work, does it go on flags/shields etc I assume?

8/21/2019 5:15:47 PM #1

Bloodline won't outright provide you with land/positions; however, when the game releases you can work towards these things.

There will also be a set of tools ingame(?) to create coat of arms, and you should be able to apply these to multiple items

8/21/2019 5:21:05 PM #2

Cool Thanks

8/21/2019 5:25:35 PM #3

Bloodline also gets you access to Beta 1 and the 3 month approx world building phase called Exposition that will be after testing but before launch.

Divide et Impera

8/21/2019 5:49:54 PM #4

With a bloodline you do get some EP which can be used to buy land during Expo. You can also buy additional EP to purchase more land or other items.

8/21/2019 11:02:41 PM #5

Is there somewhere I can find more info regarding this expo phase?

8/21/2019 11:05:37 PM #6

Exposition

Think of it as players putting the final touches on the world before full release.

Alt text - can be left blank

8/23/2019 4:00:21 PM #7

Hey so I did a bit more reading and it seems that exposition sets the starting point in your life within the game. So if I don't buy a pack and I just pickup the game when it releases would I be forced to start as a laborer or could I start as a blacksmith(what I want to do)?

8/23/2019 4:01:50 PM #8

You can start at the official launch. The Expo period is for world-building. Starting at launch allows you the same choices as those who begin in Expo, you just don't get to customize the world or use EP to buy land if you wanted.

8/23/2019 4:05:18 PM #9

Posted By Stelaphina at 09:01 AM - Fri Aug 23 2019

You can start at the official launch. The Expo period is for world-building. Starting at launch allows you the same choices as those who begin in Expo, you just don't get to customize the world or use EP to buy land if you wanted.

Ah good to know. Thanks