COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
No time

Hello everyone I chose the surname “Iron Stag “ I have a mayor package that domain selection was in May Or year and a half ago I became a CEO of a company and I just do not have time to play and I travel so extensively with very little Internet access that I don’t see myself being able to play ever

So what are the rules of me possibly selling my account

My other options are to give it to one of my sons friends ( my son is too busy with college also) But they may be busy also

Mayor Solarax of House Iron Stag

8/23/2019 3:44:21 AM #1

You're not able to sell your account as it is against ToS

8/23/2019 5:40:30 AM #2

The full game will not be out for at least 2 more years if I had to guess, will you still be to busy then?

8/23/2019 10:53:40 AM #3

Honestly, I don't know. Maybe contact Support seeing if they'll allow it as a special circumstance? I don't think they'd let you sell it, but they might allow giving it away or something.

Do not fear Death for it is inevitable. Fear instead Life, for giving something that will be taken away.

BBB485

8/23/2019 1:45:15 PM #4

Posted By grandad1982 at 12:40 AM - Fri Aug 23 2019

The full game will not be out for at least 2 more years if I had to guess, will you still be to busy then?

Yes unfortunately I only get home about once every six weeks for about three days and then I usually have things I have to do My birthday and my 19th wedding anniversary are within days apart and for that I’m only going to take one extra day off

( got a pay for the kids college somehow )

Mayor Solarax of House Iron Stag