COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TRIBES
armorcrafters for the different tribes

As we all know the tribes have their own kind of armor. Some are made from metal others from ironwood.

But as far as i know it was never clarified who made these armors? For the metal wearing tribes this is ofcourse the blacksmith/armorsmith. But in case of for example the Kypiq.

All their tribal armors (as far as we know) are made of (iron)wood. Some of them do have metal in it for connections and supports.

are these armors made by a blacksmith or would these being carved by a woodworker.

8/28/2019 7:22:20 AM #1

Check the professions lists. There may be a profession listed that makes armor specifically. There may also be different professions that make different kinds of armors.

Metal and wood are not the only materials for armor. There will also be armor made of paper, and probably bone, leather, and cloth as well. There are some Thursday shiny posts illustrating representative armor types for each of the tribes, dating from 2018 IIRC.

8/28/2019 9:15:30 AM #2

Posted By Poldano at 09:22 AM - Wed Aug 28 2019

Check the professions lists. There may be a profession listed that makes armor specifically. There may also be different professions that make different kinds of armors.

Metal and wood are not the only materials for armor. There will also be armor made of paper, and probably bone, leather, and cloth as well. There are some Thursday shiny posts illustrating representative armor types for each of the tribes, dating from 2018 IIRC.

Besides different smithing professions there isnt an indication who makes the non metal armors. Its more in general a question which would clarify alot how the tribes make their respective armors and who makes these.

The kypiq ironbark armors are just an example.

8/28/2019 7:23:44 PM #3

It's safe to assume that if armor is made of different material than metal (ironwood for example) it'll be worked on by a professional who knows that material.

Now either the devs forgot to include these profesions on(?) the map... OR there aren't a lot of them per settlement/they fall under other professions (leatherworker, tailor, woodworker,..)

It is also possible that there will be some new professions revealed/named later on that deal with this. (I highly doubt it)

I admit I haven't expored the whole map for my server yet so I don't know if I missed something.

"May those who accept fate be granted happines, May those who deny it be granted glory."

B3BB4B