COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Make your own Adventure#1

Howdy everyone and welcome to the wonderful enchanted land of Everworst. Now the rules for this CYOA are simple, I'm going to give you a scenario which involves you making major life choices, but wait there's a twist each choice has a random chance attached to it. Depending on the old dice roll your choices may give you a boost or even get you killed. The results of your choices will be in the next post.

The Mayor of Veil Ridge:

In the wonderful enchanted land of Everworst you are are the proud Mayor of Veil Ridge. Everyone in this town loves and respects you. Whenever you enter the Old Sow Inn someone is pining to buy you a drink. You get into friendly brawls with the young men of the town and always win.

One day, you receive letter from the local count that must be open immediately. Confuse, you open the letter it read, "Mayor of Veil Ridge I have been inform of misconduct by you and your servants from my associates. I command you that you come to Hillsboro for trial. You have five days to comply. From the honorable Count of Dunham."

Now you heard rumors of the Count of Dunham that he's a unjust ruler, and uses any means to attain more power for himself. He also has a weird hobby of making hats out of puppies.

(Get ready this is your first choice) T_T

1. Go to Hillsboro for trial
  2. Have a meeting with your citizens and discuss this situation
  3. Leave town

If you pick 3 read the next paragraph.

You decide it was best you leave your beloved town. But as you prepare you see a shining mass 10 miles away. It was the army despite the Count's time limit is seems that he was going to bring you to Hillsboro willing or not. You only have limited amount of time before the army reaches your town.

(You can make a maximum of 10 choices, you can pick same choice as many times you want.)

1. Convince a citizen to come with you
  2. Steal a box of rations from the homeless kitchen
  3. Steal money from the orphan fund
  4. Steal a box of weapons from the town militia.
  5. Waste time telling your family that you loved them.

Alrighty, thank you for joining me for this adventure. Make sure you remember your choices for the next post. I would also like to see the choices you made, so make sure you post them.

Laters ;)

Count of Toxai

9/15/2019 10:25:57 PM #1

I choose 2 :)

9/16/2019 1:03:26 AM #2

Choose 1

9/16/2019 1:10:20 AM #3

I pick 1