COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Solas Seidrellia & Random Counts/Mayors

SOLAS SEIDRELLIA: Are you a roleplaying community or individual still looking for a home? Not into doing RP yourself, but enjoy being surrounded by active players fully immersed into their characters? Do you just want to support friendly players who enjoy working together? Want to take a frontline spot? Well, we want YOU! Consider coming to the beautiful swamps of Solas Seidrellia! We are the waterfall capital of Luna! No, seriously! We have waterfalls... So many waterfalls.  Why join Solas Seidrellia over any other community? Three things stand out as our strongest ideals and values: A Drive to be Diverse & Inclusive An Emphasis on Roleplay & Story Telling Achieving Unity Through Autonomy Tribes: We have good tribal diversity from launch including: Dras, To’resk, Neran, Waerd, and Janoa. Land Features: A ton of waterfalls, woodlands, wetlands, small peaks, and rolling hills. Did I mention we have waterfalls?To learn more, please check out our recruitment post, and join our Discord! We sincerely hope you’ll find your place amongst the stars.

COME TALK

We are placed in the Kingdom of Bordweall in the north eastern regions of the swamps (previously called Ravenbight). Although our counts have been in talks and meticulously chosen where to place based on their current communities and planned focuses, we would love for you to come join us! We are happy for you to place in any of our non-selected, open county and settlement spots should you be sincerely interested in coming and supporting our vision!

All we ask is that you join our Discord or contact Kitlandria via the forums if you do not have Discord, and have a chat with us so we can show you what all is considered “open.”

Learn more on our recruitment post

THE SEIDER PEOPLE OF SOLAS SEIDRELLIA

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

9/5/2019 4:27:43 AM #1

very pretty art looks like it took a lot of effort!

9/5/2019 12:28:35 PM #2

Posted By Zener Atlas at 12:27 AM - Thu Sep 05 2019

very pretty art looks like it took a lot of effort!

Thank you! We have some very talented artists in Solas Seidrellia and often work in joint efforts such as this scroll! The base scroll credit goes to Skye. :)

9/5/2019 3:51:01 PM #3

30 waterfalls to be exact :) Beautiful post for a beautiful duchy

Shieldwall Strong!

9/5/2019 4:13:41 PM #4

Gotta agree, I do love the artwork, and I appreciate any roleplay community that establishes itself in Elyria. Well wishes to you!

Survival, Whatever the Cost, We Shall Endure| Marthanais, Cibé an Costas, An mbeidh muid Mairfidh| Pledged to Vornair, Pledged to Erzhalden, Pledged to Volsung, Freyr of Kjalstead

9/5/2019 4:35:01 PM #5

What a nice recruitment post.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

9/5/2019 6:12:29 PM #6

Thank you all for the comments. :)

I am glad to see other people are supportive of Roleplayer's efforts!

9/6/2019 1:02:28 AM #7

Beautiful as always! Love the artwork and the community!

Friend Code: 51D4DA        

-=[Avem]=-               

-=[Ignis Bellator]=-      
9/7/2019 3:18:58 AM #8

It is nice to see RP support. Also waterfalls, so many waterfalls.

9/7/2019 12:15:12 PM #9

Awesome group of people! Very friendly, lots of roleplay (that's completely optional) and just an all around great choice for anyone looking for a real home.

9/7/2019 4:58:47 PM #10

Posted By Cedargore at 08:15 AM - Sat Sep 07 2019

Awesome group of people! Very friendly, lots of roleplay (that's completely optional) and just an all around great choice for anyone looking for a real home.

Thank you so much, Cedargore! I know you yourself are quite the roleplaying enthusiast, so it is wonderful to see your support! <3

I do want to go back to the: "anyone looking for a real home." Thank you, Cedargore. It is true that in Seidrellia we aim to make everyone feel at home. Our Diversity & Inclusion stance is one of our strongest assets in our community. We want people to fit and to feel welcome, so we're not for everyone - but those that join us and decide to make their home with us rarely ever leave. That's what I love about the bonds we form in Seidrellia.

9/7/2019 9:08:40 PM #11

So, will Solas Seidrellia be openly accepting races from other kingdoms? For instance, if I wanted to migrate a Kypiq or Brudvir down south.

9/8/2019 3:01:35 PM #12

Love the post! I'm so excited for RP I could bust! :)

9/11/2019 11:11:15 AM #13

To Zeyrons question, I believe we will be open to that kind of migration, I believe a few members are planning similar. You will face the environmental issues inherent in the engine, like wet lung and the other fun conditions tribes will have going into a biome far removed from their own, but they should not face any player antagonism, npcs might react badly, but we are not sure exactly how that will work.

In the end, as is mentioned Solas Seidrellia is an open and welcoming community, tribes and all.

9/14/2019 6:40:10 PM #14

Daelyn is certainly right! Many of my community are importing tribes from other locations! A handful of Kypiq and Brudvir. I commend them for their bravery in attempting to acclimate to the swamps!

Thank you to those of you who have joined the Seidrellian discord to talk to us about our ideas! We very much appreciate it! You can always contact me directly, as well! I'm pretty easy to find, typically!