COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
What solution SBS provides for the un-ussable titles ??

There have been quite a lot of guys contacting for problems with the DSS system, either for bugs, for flaws in the programming or for user mistakes that lead to purchased tittle that cant be used.

Which is the solution that SBS will give to all their supporting customers?

At this point we only have: "it was your mistake, we keep your money" - Thats support answer mail: Hi XXXXXXXXX,

You failed to follow the in game prompts then, so you completed your selection without claiming all of your properties.

Unfortunately, all claims are final. This option is included as some don't want to apply all of their titles. ​ We apologize for any inconvenience,

Soulbound Studios Support

9/13/2019 11:16:27 AM #16

I understand what you say HajimeSaikou but when there is a problem in the system the support must solve it by studying each case in detail if necessary, but the answer we received to the problem was that it was our fault and that there was nothing to do, that we would stay with an item in the inventory of $ 375 that we cannot use or do anything with it.

I think it would have been normal, to mislead the user telling him to study the subject and that the main interest of Soulbound Studios is to have his players happy so that we can continue spending money on his game quietly, and that if any problem occurs they will solve given that the money will be spent on what I want, not because of a human or imformatic failure we remain angry and pissed off because Soulbound Studios does not understand that in the end it still has its money we have a pack or another.

The only feeling this treatment gives us is that they only think about money and that the only solution we have is to buy another county pack.

Many of my people wanted to invest in this. We were waiting to have the county insured to continue shopping, if this is not solved they will lose a lot of money, players and earn a very bad reputation.

Friend Code CDT: 1C25C0

9/13/2019 11:25:41 AM #17

We want a solution for the problem of selection in the DSS. We support Thord. ALLWITHTHORD.

9/13/2019 11:39:24 AM #18

Hello, something similar happens to me than Thord. I had a county and three additional mayor packages. At the time of making the selection it didn't allow me to expand the city with my three additional mayor packages, the system either didn't recognize it or there was some kind of computer error. And now I have 3 mayor packages in the inventory without knowing what to do.

And what disappoints me most is the SBS response, the same as Thord. They haven't even told me that they will try to solve it, and with the support we have given them during these years they should at least help us when we have these problems.

I hope SBS solves this problem.

9/13/2019 11:41:20 AM #19

yhea yhea, we know you guys support thord now. it isnt adding anything to the actual issue.

Anyway, i did follow the discussion last night in discord. Just reopen the ticket first and try to get a solution that way before openly badmouthing a company.

Both sides are just human and interpretation can be different for each side. Keep civil, im sure if you clearly explain the situation SBS will look into it.

Do note that bugs are hard to reproduce without knowing the exact context, so every little bit of information can be key when submitting an inquiry.

9/13/2019 11:51:19 AM #20

When you see that your titles aren't registering like they should when you are picking, why would you go ahead and pick anyway? Why didn't you just think "hmm, this isn't working like it's supposed to, let me send support a message asking them to look at what could be wrong". Why did you go ahead and pick when there clearly was something wrong? Once you have picked and confirmed, you have picked. There is no going back.

9/13/2019 11:55:58 AM #21

I do not believe that at any time no one spoke in an uncivilized manner. If we have asked for support with this issue, it is because they have not given us any solution or alternative. Until yesterday we were very confident in this game but the answer of the Soulbound Studios Support was none other than saying "fuck" we are talking about a lot of money, they are not € 5 are € 375, but in reality it is much more since Thord represented the work of a lot of people and it's a lot of money, a lot of game packs that have been bought, right now that project is in danger if we don't have a solution, and it's a lot of money invested by a lot of people.

Of course, we understand that on both sides they are human and therefore they have to understand that in the end we are losing money ... Soulbound Studios does not lose anything right now, he has his money in his bank account.

Now you will lose a lot of money and player if you do not understand that the most valuable of the games are the players.

9/13/2019 11:59:16 AM #22

It was not the case Huldra, he chose his 3 counties and later put the names to his county and his city but it was not well explained and divided a pack that was upgraded to increase the level of a city.

I still don't understand why it is so difficult to understand that it is a human or imformatic failure, it is so difficult to help the player to get what I pay for.

9/13/2019 12:05:06 PM #23

You have the opportunity to differentiate between the games that did not succeed because the SBS were not good and lose $ 375 today and win thousands tomorrow. Telling that the games are played by the community and micropayments are important, if I were your marketing director I would suggest you return the money or fix the problem.

9/13/2019 12:06:51 PM #24

Posted By Akarian at 1:59 PM - Fri Sep 13 2019

It was not the case Huldra, he chose his 3 counties and later put the names to his county and his city but it was not well explained and divided a pack that was upgraded to increase the level of a city.

I still don't understand why it is so difficult to understand that it is a human or imformatic failure, it is so difficult to help the player to get what I pay for.

Just out of curiosity which county is it?

9/13/2019 12:36:06 PM #25

That information was already shared with SBS and until the problem is solved I don't see it done publicly.

We want a solution for the problem of selection in the DSS. We support Thord.

ALLWITHTHORD.

9/13/2019 12:45:02 PM #26

We want a solution for the problem of selection in the DSS. We support Thord. ALLWITHTHORD.

9/13/2019 12:47:09 PM #27

I guess I don't understand why you placed and finalized everything if it didn't look right? A king had a problem when he was trying to place, he stopped and reached out to Support as well as reaching out to Serp and Snipe, who were both online at the time and it was handled quickly. A few dukes had issue, they did the same, stopped and reached out.

If you confirmed your choices knowing everything was NOT accounted for, you locked in, how is this SBS's fault? This is completely an End User issue, not an issue where the Studio fell short.

I know it is difficult but sometimes we need to take responsibility for the decisions we make and not blame others because we were overly excited, saw issues but thought hey, I can do this and they will just fix it later. The post on DSS was clear, all selections were final.

9/13/2019 12:49:46 PM #28

I think some of you may think a bit too highly of yourselves... Lol

The Akashic Records

9/13/2019 12:51:48 PM #29

We want a solution for the problem of selection in the DSS. We support Thord. #ALLWITHTHORD.

9/13/2019 12:58:31 PM #30

Edit: read thread first, zyr. It helps :p

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.