COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
[Show Us Your Domain] Azmar

Within Solaris, the capital of the Duchy of Acrium is Azmar, The city I call home, Which is tucked away in a quiet corner of Luna. The duke of Acrium, Shadow, has tasked me with heading the capital academy, alongside my cohorts of Acrium, for whom I've painted our capital city. After painting 6 months, I somehow finished just in time. To my fellow Azmar residents, thank you all!

~To be given your station is easy. To earn ones destiny is much much harder. Pround member of the Solaris Confederation. Citizen of Acrium. Headmistress of the Acrium Capital Academy. ~yukiona ningén

10/2/2019 3:03:01 AM #1

Thank you Yukiona for making this very nice picture of our domain. As the owner of the domain, I formally accept your entry as the official entry for Azmar.

I cant wait to see it be brought to life once we are in game :)!

10/2/2019 4:56:28 AM #2

Awesome painting!

10/2/2019 9:47:41 AM #3

Amazing painting Yuki. Keep up the great work!!

Just remember not to take life too seriously, because you'll never get out alive.

11/15/2019 11:20:32 PM #4

Awesome work! Congrats on winning the prize!

11/16/2019 4:00:58 AM #5

thank you so much guys. ill be posting a true thank you, and creation post later to give everyone in Acrium their due in how they helped me create this wonderful painting.

~To be given your station is easy. To earn ones destiny is much much harder. Pround member of the Solaris Confederation. Citizen of Acrium. Headmistress of the Acrium Capital Academy. ~yukiona ningén