COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
[Quest 1] Missives from the chancellor – the postal carriage raid

alt text “To the order of the Grand Flock and those who wish to aid them,

I, interim-Chancellor van Mauve of the Order of Wisdom and Learning, have a request to make of you. Several moons ago, I sent out a trusted researcher, Usat Tepiajesi, to the mountains of Razdyn in the duchy of Feann. I know he arrived well and started his research and he has been keeping me up to date. The last letter I received, however, was four weeks ago. Researcher Tepiajesi is meant to write every two weeks. He was on the verge of a breakthrough. My first suspicion was therefore that he was set upon by spies attempting to get their hands on his research. That was quickly dismissed when I heard of a group of bandits on the border of Feann and Draigh’s Falzame. They have been making life miserable for travellers between the two duchies. I suspect the postal carriage may have been set upon. If it has, the bandits will likely have hid the letters in the cavesites of Imguria.

I have neither skill nor time to find these bandits and the letters they may have hidden. Therefore I ask you, brave fighters of the Grand Flock, to seek them out. Drive them back three counties and hope their leader tells you what tools you may need to find the letter I so urgently hope for. Once he tells you the tool – which he should mention before the logs – you will seek out the cavesite of imguria, where they will likely have hidden the letter. If you wish for more information, you may contact me. You can always find me at work in either Delmunÿa or the Order of Wisdom and Learning, for both questions or deliveries of the letter.

In hope and trust in the Grand Flock,

Interim-Chancellor van Mauve”

alt text

Not in the Grand Flock or the Order of Wisdom and Learning?

If you are in Al’Khezam and wish to participate, we are willing to make an exception. You will have to inform Astrid van Mauve who is available in any of the discords linked above. We do encourage you to join the orders!

If you are not a member of Al’Khezam you can sadly not participate in this questline. Joining Al’Khezam can be done via its discord: https://discord.gg/mExAPhz

Astrid van Mauve

10/3/2019 12:02:49 PM #1

This was a fun puzzle to solve, thanks Astrid!

10/7/2019 8:56:26 AM #2

That was a lot more difficult than I expected!

Happiness is reality minus expectation