COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Gliders and air currents?

Will there be air currents creating lift close to warm mountain sides and bodies of water that make the gliders climb higher? Or will they just keep on decending? Can we control the angle of dive/climb? If the glider can climb could it stall and spin out of control?

10/2/2019 9:06:26 PM #1

oh my god. do you want the game lag itself into oblivion?

carnead Die Entdecker und Verteidiger Avagasts suchen DICH! Egal welcher Berufsstand in unserer Stadt ist für jeden platz! [Geselle dich zu uns!] https://discord.gg/Sc6TyGR

10/2/2019 9:20:00 PM #2

Just asking how they will work :D It does not need to be a flight sim, but the basics of gliding/soaring would be nice to have. Just like basics of running, fighting and sailing. I would not buy a glider shaped parachute.

10/12/2019 9:49:18 PM #3

Sbs had talked about having wind mechanics in the game so this is a valid question to ask. I would be interested in knowing how in-depth they want to take wind effects and what in-game things might be affected by wind other than just ranged weapons and ships. (aswell they stated wind affecting ships out at sea)

I’ll post a link to the q&a about them briefly stating wind effects. (It was mainly talked when they were talking about archery)

(I do not have the points to be able to post links) it was stated on youtube's SBS channel titled: April Open Topic Q&A in Brief at 29:30

SS