COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
[Show us your domain] Telaria

Running for the picture contest, on Selene server.

Seaside town of Telaria, also known as Ledgerpond (in : county of Crag Torimere / Duchy of Seastone / Kingdom of Nirath.)

10/7/2019 3:13:18 PM #1

Really beautiful :)

10/7/2019 7:30:18 PM #2

Great job dude, I love it. :)

10/7/2019 7:35:57 PM #3

Thank you guys :)

As a side note, the town on the map :

10/12/2019 6:22:02 AM #4

Very Nice !

10/13/2019 8:25:32 PM #5

As a side note, the agenda for Telaria is to become a trade hub, thanks to the huge water network and access to the sea. It will also host a shipyard, and a guild of shipmakers, bound to innovation in transport.

The picture tries to show these two sides by highlighting different way to travel and carry goods. Aside regular ships, you'll find exotic ways to use fantastic otterbear's strengths like the "cableboats", and the well-known otterbear barge has been upgraded with wheels... because it makes sense to have an amphibian vehicle behind amphibian creatures :)

I refrained to add balloons in the air, as flying some kind of zeppelin around Elyria will be a long term goal, Instead, it is shown as a mysterious work in progress in the background.

Tidal marshes are flat lands, so a lighthouse can be seen from far away. It made sense to build one in the town, to guide ships from inner land or from the sea. it works also as a watch, so visitors always have a room ready for them on arrival, and invaders will be welcomed with less pleasant treats.

Finally, here are the original hand-drawn sketch and sunset picture used to create the entry, both by myself :)