COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
[Show Us Your Domain] Cambitas

Dear Saw’ahya!

Hope everything goes smooth in Falcon’s Nest.
My father always said “Son, you don’t need to go to a journey while there is an unread book on the shelf. You need to be prepared first. Except if someone need your help.”
At last I did it. I have read all of the books. And he was right, I learned a lot from them.
And found my father’s notes in the books too. One of them says “Learn to forgive, but don’t forget to learn! from Saw’ahya”. I think that would be a great family motto. But that isn’t why I think I need to go to a journey.

I found these notes in one of his books:

The Book of Legends: omnibus about prophecies from every religion.

Qindred prophecy:
”The Ancients scattered knowledge will be combined with the help of a mann who can advance on two opposite roads.”
Symbol with Angelica and Luna circling around each other

Virtori prophecy:
“The sword of Diligence shielded from Greed will be the salve to the Vices’ scheme.”
Symbol with a black shield behind a white sword

Faedin prophecy:
“When the need arise you can always find comfort in the Spirit of exchange.”
Symbol with two spirits circling around each other. A black and a white one. Rehadyn? Cambitas means exchange in an old language of the souls’ world.

Al'tifali prophecy:
“A blessed Tifa will restore the balance by finding the light in the darkness.”
Symbol of the Rehadyn family? Or something very similar.

Faithless prophecy:
“The time will come, when the Gods, Ancients, and Guardians can’t help their followers and their only hope will be a mortal, armed with knowledge, determination and kindness.”`

I need to know more about these matters. And for that I’ll need to visit a lot of places.
First of all I’ll visit Falcon’s Nest to meet you and hear all the stories again. And I’ll need to thank again your help with Cambitas. The guild hall will be finished in a few days and I can start on the journey.
From Falcon’s Nest I’ll go to Delmunÿa and pay my duty to His Majesty King Usifan. I want to thank again for my father’s monument. I’ll definitely spend some time there. It urge me to do great things for Al’Khezam and the people, but in the meantime it calm me down to not do anything rashly. The perfect place to think.
I’ll need to visit the Order of Wisdom and Learning to research the prophecies.
And I’ll need to visit the Royal Medical Society too. It’ll be good to see the familiar faces and the new students.
From Delmunÿa I’ll go to Draighton Failte. It wears my father’s name so I need to see it at least once.
If I would have more time I would travel around the entire kingdom, but Cambitas needs me.
So homeward I’ll only visit Lichendale and the Magnum Opus to get some rare materials and maybe some new recipes.

But first I need to get to Falcon’s Nest. I can’t wait to show you the plans about Cambitas. I don’t care if I need to spend everything I’ll earn in my life, but our village will grow to be the town that my father envisioned. The place where every kind of people will be welcomed without any discrimination. Regardless of their tribe, religion or any cultural differences. Where people and their knowledge will be more important than their money. And some day Cambitas will be filled with traders and scholars from every corner of the known world. Maybe even from the unknown parts too. It will be hard, but I need to walk this path instead of him. It must be done as I promised.

The young Dras looked up from the letter with tearful eyes. Touched the bones in his bracelet and went to the window murmuring a prayer. Looked out at the logging village, but his eyes saw the future town of Cambitas, the town that will be worthy to honor the memory of Draigh Rehadyn.