COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Button led me to iis

I was in the Game page and I clicked over to the main website, and it linked me to the IIS site instead of the main site

I am running the latest version of chrome (98 I think?).

Could just be a link mistake

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

11/20/2019 8:05:12 PM #1

Zeek my friend, you should try to add as much information as you can when you submit bug reports. Try to add in which game page you were on specifically and which link you clicked on.

For what it is worth, any and all google searches of the site seem to pull up the iis-prod url as well (at least when using the site: search function)

11/20/2019 8:09:31 PM #2

Posted By Labbe at 12:05 PM - Wed Nov 20 2019

Zeek my friend, you should try to add as much information as you can when you submit bug reports. Try to add in which game page you were on specifically and which link you clicked on.

For what it is worth, any and all google searches of the site seem to pull up the iis-prod url as well (at least when using the site: search function)

I wasnt in a game page, I was just inside the dropdown menu for Game, I then clicked the logo which should link me to the main site.

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

11/20/2019 8:19:32 PM #3

Posted By Zeek_Halykr at 12:09 PM - Wed Nov 20 2019

I wasnt in a game page, I was just inside the dropdown menu for Game, I then clicked the logo which should link me to the main site.

Forgive my misinterpretation of your OP then. My only suggestion is to dig and find as much information as you can before submitting a detailed bug report. I imagine these kinds of things really help the studio out and it's on the list of things you get rewarded for when they roll out Influence rewards so the more helpful you are the better chance you get at the influence perks.

Which url were you at specifically, which link/icon did you click on specifically, can you make this happen more than once, when you right click and inspect the link does it say it links to the iis site, or does it say it links to the normal site and get redirected?

Just trying to help you troubleshoot the process man, not hounding ya or anything.