COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Mayor question

I as a mayor have already picked my place of rule. Can i Purchase neighboring land and combine it with mine to rule a bigger area?

12/19/2019 4:12:55 PM #1

Not on the same account no, at this point you could only more up the nobility chain as a count if your home county was unclaimed.

12/31/2019 9:25:31 AM #2

Like what dalvin stated. If you have an unclaimed county, dutchy; you could pay andlevel your current town selection up to the next step, county, and then if your dutchy was in selected you could pay once more to claim the dutchy. But there is no leapfrog, you would have to go to each level.

Alternatively there would be an ep option, when exposition comes we can use our ep to "magic" things into the world but we haven't gotten too much info on that as of yet. Lastly there are the villager tokens, each player can only by a certain amount that I don't remember at the moment. But others can gift them to you, there are milestones for certain never of tokens and you can upgrade your city that way

Mayor of Greycarver

12/31/2019 4:56:17 PM #3

Posted By HeroUnwritten at

I as a mayor have already picked my place of rule. Can i Purchase neighboring land and combine it with mine to rule a bigger area?

Once game launches the count of the county you're in will be able to buy land. You would have to go to your county seat to buy it.