COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
LiF:YO Private Server

I started a private LiF:YO server. If you are interested in joining please send me a private message and I will give you the connection information.

This is not the super grind of the MMO. I have the setting on the server for increased skill progression. 3000 skill points in crafting, so you can max out all skills. It is a green server so there are personal and guild claims. I have the Trade Post Mod allowing for server-wide trading between guilds, as well as trading to the crown for copper, silver, and gold. The posts also sell various items from the server, not just guild supplied. To use the Trade Post you must download and install the client-side mod (https://nyuton.net/tradeposts-mod-life-is-feudal-your-own/).

There is PVP during Judgment Hour (Wed, Fri, and Sat at 8 PM eastern). I set up an arena with jousting, archery, hand to hand/sword fights, and an animal pit where players can face off against different wild animals.

All new players get a practice sword, food, a few tools and 10 silver pieces upon character creation.

We are going for an RP effect, so please be RP friendly, if not RP enthusiastic.

1/16/2020 3:09:58 PM #1

Im down to try Lif again....when last I tried I didnt last long...got so griiiiiindy! lol

1/16/2020 6:50:52 PM #2

The MMO is grindy. Your Own with a private server isn’t as bad. You can adjust the skill progression advancement and a few other settings.