COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Settelers

You know, I was thinking that we may not see Settlers for a very long time. I say that because behind it all Settlers was a money making venture for SBS. With the current atmosphere in the community not at it's greatest and only getting worse why would they release a money making venture until the mood around here changes? And the only way the mood around here changes for the better is if they release something fairly big that actually works. If they release Settlers now they will only raise a fraction of the money they would have if they had released it in December or earlier as planned.

1/26/2020 7:00:05 PM #16

Once again. I will say what I want to say and you will not dictate to me what that will be. That is a simple fact. No amount of your holier than thou troll attitude will change that so I guess you will have to deal with it and begone.

The only cry baby is you because you got schooled on your attempt to ban people with no rank from the boards. Something no one is agreeing with you on. All you are is a troll yourself. You have no interest in any debate. You just want to spout off your warped views to agitate people so you can get your rocks off. Your not clever or smarter than anyone else. Your a sad little man desperately looking for attention anyway you can get it.

Your idea of debate is to say the same thing over and over again and if someone disagrees you try to slight them and ignore their valid counterpoints. That's not debate. That's a child throwing a tantrum when he is made to look the fool. No, you are leaving because even you know when you look stupid after you say something. But you will be back because you cant resist having the last word and your thinking, maybe just maybe I will grow tired of responding to you before you grow tired of responding to me.

1/27/2020 7:38:38 AM #17

I'm locking this thread because it started to look more like a fight than a constructive debate.

Please everyone remember that it's our responsibility keeping debates friendly, respectful and constructive. We all can always be either wrong or right, which doesn't entitle us to insult each other or try to make someone feel down.

Keep an eye in our CoC / Welcome rules. Thank you.