COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Inside Chronicles of Elyria: Ep.1

Hey all!

I’d like to apologize for the radio silence. I know it’s been awhile since you’ve heard from me, but I’m pleased to say that moving forward, design journals, blog posts, gameplay videos and episodes of Inside Chronicles of Elyria will be a more regular occurrence. We’ve had lots to plan over the previous months, development has been ongoing, and now we’re thrilled to release our first episode of Inside Chronicles of Elyria.

It covers quite a lot of ground, from refunds and past issues, to a bit about what’s on the horizon and how the studio is moving forward to drive Chronicle of Elyria’s development to completion. It won’t answer all your questions, so we’ve updated our FAQ and will be releasing additional blog posts to help answer some of the outstanding questions in greater depth. We’re also aiming for at least one video a month to keep you all up to date.

I also want to stress and remind all our backers that your titles, surnames, inventories and access levels are intact, and will still be utilized in CoE during upcoming testing phases and beyond. We’re excited about the future of CoE, we’re setting out to be more transparent and we’re keen to share what we’ve been working on over the last few months in the coming videos.