COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Discord Chat I created for Counts and Barons

Edit: 8-4-2018

I am going to be discontinuing this discord in about a week. Feel free to check out my county forum here if you are interested in joining my gaming / County discord and/or join the County of Halrsverd.

Feel free to message me on discord (Harmonic Distortion) if this link does expires and I would happily invite you.

https://discord.gg/0108CTUQEaCw3ofNl

I invite all Counts, Barons and below to this channel for ideas, questions, gaming and fun. Hope to see you there.

• Harmonic Distortion

• Frynmer Gun'thurth, Count of Halrsverd
5/13/2016 12:12:32 AM #1

We already got a couple people on here, come be merry! Plan for our new home!

5/13/2016 12:16:04 AM #2

If you're having trouble attracting people, I think most people are happy on the official CoE Discord? (Or short of that, their own individual guild discords...)

FWIW, I was KS Backer #21 and wanted nothing but the best for this game.

5/13/2016 12:54:47 AM #3

TBH, a better way to handle this would be to have a Counts and Barons only sub-channel on the official discord. That would require setting up user groups and permissions though. It'd also fragment the community, which isn't good at this early of a stage. There we're 18 months from having anything worth planning for, there's no real point to start building cliques now, is there?

5/13/2016 1:27:48 AM #4

I think something like that is actually on the way once the kickstarter founds go through. access to high backer only forums.

[]

5/13/2016 2:19:12 AM #5

Those Barons and Counts thinking they are better than others. shakes fist Think they are some kind of noble and are more important. Pfft, I say we should revolt and overthrow them and make everyone equal!

5/13/2016 2:27:35 AM #6

I sense a plan for world domination in this Discord Chat...

8/4/2018 6:49:30 PM #7

I am going to be discontinuing this discord in about a week. Feel free to check out my county forum here if you are interested in joining my gaming / County discord and/or join the County of Halrsverd.