COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA] The Order of The IX

Upon launch it may be difficult to begin your journey in Elyria. There will be many obstacles, challenges, and threats that we will face.

The Order of the IX is an organization that seeks to ease these pains. We provide the service of contract facilitation and resource allocation. You post you contract with us and we find a match that suits your needs!

We have divided needs into 7 categories: - Trade facilitation - Goods and Services - Research and Development - Overall Military facilitation - Land Military facilitation - Sea Military facilitation - Special Operations.

We need: - 28 officers, 4 for each category. As an officer, you would help facilitate contracts at the lowest level possible. You will also be privy to information first, and would have a wealth of contacts created by your networking as an officer. Officer positions are as follows: - Savant - Captain Commander - Captain - Lieutenant

• Members! If youd like to take advantage of our services, please do! We will work hard to ensure you have the info, resources, and support you need.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, you can find us in our Discord or you can PM me directly!

https://discord.gg/0110uhgoXae5YaKrm

Alt text - can be left blank

5/15/2016 11:48:53 AM #1

IX?

-MX.

5/15/2016 11:52:37 AM #2

IX is the roman numeral for 9; the panel will be headed by 9 members.

5/15/2016 2:33:11 PM #3

Will you guys be attempting to settle your Order in a NPC duchy/Kingdom, or are you looking for a Kingdom/duchy to settle in?

If you're interested in pledging your order to a kingdom/duchy and settling there, do visit the Folkvangr discord to discuss such a possibility when you have the time. Thanks.

https://discord.gg/0rGdJX3NRRbccrN3

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

5/15/2016 4:34:00 PM #4

I shall talk to you there

5/15/2016 4:47:28 PM #5

Unseencrypto after talking with Folkvangr you should jump over to the Kingdom of Arthos and have a chat with us. our page is Arthos

and you cn reach us on out discord at Discord

also note that we have an actual king.

5/15/2016 5:08:18 PM #6

send me a message on there i am Baron Kurai. i believe i'm in lobby

5/16/2016 7:15:32 PM #7

I am pledging to be a Count. Is there a spot for me in the order? Looking forward to hearing from you.

5/17/2016 1:53:24 AM #8

Yes there is a spot for you. Aid like to discuss this. please when you find time head to our discord and find me there. Thank you https://discord.gg/0110uhgoXae5nh68p

5/19/2016 11:49:37 AM #9

Your orders ideals fall in line with The Collective's ideals.

We believe that everyone is family and we should take care of everybody as such. At least in my personal city we will all take care of each-other like family.. And I plan to have this be the mentality that people have across our guilds.. Everyone in the lower levels will work together. Though not to get it confused, we plan on having mayors and barons and official's. We plan on having counts and dukes and even a king. (A collective king, everything done with be voted on by the dukes) We think that you and your people might enjoy is here in the collective. So join us, and start under our dukes and counts and barons. Come and join The Collective.

If the Order of the IX wants to settle within our lands, please contact me on here or through steam. You can find my steam through my signature. My username is dragonheart95 and that is also my url if you know how steam profile url's work. We look forward to seeing you in the group if you decide to join.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/Guild-Recruitmet/6096-The-Collective--NA

[

5/20/2016 3:17:34 AM #10

we are unsure at this moment. i will need to collaborate with my leader however i will keep you in mind. we appreciate the invite.

5/21/2016 9:02:48 PM #11

That logo really looks good!

5/22/2016 2:08:24 PM #12

thank you so much. Count Ain is truly a blessing to have in the Order!

6/1/2016 9:49:59 PM #13

More people need to see this

6/1/2016 9:53:12 PM #14

Aye, a lot of work is being put into Order of the IX. We have big plans and going to be hosting a lot of stuff. Including possibly one of the first marriages in Arthos!

6/3/2016 7:27:27 PM #15

There's a lot to come for the Order!

I am Count Kenpachi, IX of the Order of IX, and Count of Rocana County. Alt text - can be left blank