COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Just a hello

Hi everyone. I've been hyped about the game for some time now, but only today I decided to actually pop up and try to get to know the community. Sooo.... Hello, I suppose? How's it all going? :)

2/7/2017 2:42:47 AM #1

Salutations Orida! It's great to see you taking a active part in the coe community, if you are looking for a group to chat with feel free to come chat with me and my friends on our Discord ^^

2/7/2017 2:44:30 AM #2

Aren't you the cutest thing

Welcome to the community and the hype train. If you haven't already you might want to check the sticky in general discussion and join the CoE discord / irc to get more connected to the regulars.

2/7/2017 12:39:20 PM #3

Thank you both. I found the Discord link and joined it, but it seems so crowded, uh-oh. I still have a lot of reading to do to catch up on everything. I had no idea community started forming into smaller groups already!

2/7/2017 12:48:27 PM #4

Welcome! Yes you are right. for a game that's quite far from launch- we have a nice number of people who participate and share their ideas. Hope you get to be one of them, and with great thoughtful projections as we go :)

Good luck ;)

3/7/2017 8:16:33 AM #5

Hello and welcome! :D

ayy lmao