COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Greetings!

Hello everyone!

FIgured I'd introduce myself. I'm just getting caught up in everything I've missed (I've been pretty sick since January) and holy has this game really taken off already!

I'm loving all of the different posts I'm reading about the lore and other gameplay mechanics and I'm so excited to be learning about it all. The game has seriously come far and I just wish I hadn't missed out so much, but it's better late than never right?

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and maybe even upping my Influence a tad(which I just found out you could increase.. there's someone with over 400,000!!)

I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same way, but the game really caught my eye due to the huge differences compared to all other MMORPGs out there. Realistic aging, no classes, severe punishment for griefers, etc. I was never really into WOW or anything similar, but I saw this on kickstarter and just thought to myself "this could be one amazing game, and I would definitely regret not playing", so I went ahead and backed what I could!

Again, I'm really looking forward to getting to know the awesome community that has formed behind this game and others! I can tell it'll be an amazing experience, especially as I really start to recover.

sorry for the long post :)

9/18/2017 8:44:53 PM #1

Welcome to Elyria.

Read The State of Elyria. The game has not launched yet.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/blog/21106/State-of-Elyria-July-2017

9/18/2017 9:00:13 PM #2

Greetings Grandmaster

It's never too late to join the Cult of the Caspian 🙄. But seriously, it good to have you here, have you given any thought to what group or server you want to play on? If you haven't done so yet, hop on over to the COE Discord channel....

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.

9/18/2017 10:40:56 PM #3

Hello and welcome to the community Grandmaster! It is good to have you with us and don't worry you're still here early and while there's certainly already a ton that has been done there's still a lot more to be done both by our little community of gamers and the developers themselves :)

I love reading your excitement about the game, it reminds me of the same excitement I felt and still feel when I think about the truly staggering world this game could create.

Don't apologize for your post, it is not too long at all! If you have any questions about the community feel free to ask or as Joreel said hop on to the CoE discord we have a rather active group of folks there chatting most hours of the day.

9/18/2017 11:58:40 PM #4

Welcome Grandmaster! It's always great to see a new, well in this case returning, face :-)

9/19/2017 12:03:19 AM #5

Welcome back

9/19/2017 12:14:27 AM #6

Welcome and greetings again!

10/8/2017 8:04:04 AM #7

Welcome! May you enjoy your Ventures here (: