COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Valentine's Day Thread Event! (Come Win Stuff)

Happy Valentine's Day! (Giveaway Closed)

Well, the giveaway has now closed, but I still encourage you to post your favorite interactions and stories about the CoE community.

Without further ado, our top voted posts were... Rinkuji, mysticizmo, Medussa, 
Dhuntea, 
Arthos, Torawin Jonham!

I'll be sending those necklace within the next 5 minutes so be sure to check your inventory!

Thank you to everyone who shared their own! I hope you all had a Valentine's Day filled with lots of chocolate.

alt

Hi, all!

Recently I posted a thread mentioning I'd do commissions for Necklaces of Fellowship, which would be given out on Valentine's Day. So! I'm ready to give 'em out!

First off, a big thank you to the 6 who were willing to participate and gift me these Necklaces in exchange for some art. That's a total of $90 that went to SBS! Above is a little collage of the art that came of that.

Anyway! Let's get to the giveaway!

To Participate

alt

I'll be giving away 6 Necklaces of Fellowship, to spread a little love and friendship amongst the community. To win one, all you have to do is:

1. Reply with a little comment explaining your favorite, most fun or otherwise positive interaction/experience that you've had thus far with the CoE community (be it with the devs or with other members), or talk about some friends you've made or grown closer to thanks to CoE. If you're the private type, you can instead reply with something you're excited about to see implemented in CoE.

2. Vote up your favorite responses! Feel free to stay around and chat. If you really like a response, I encourage you to (but not require you to) send a little gift or nice message to the person who posted it!

To Win

The giveaway will close on Feb 15th, at 2AM EST. Necklaces will be given to the top 6 up-voted posts at that time. So be sure to up-vote the responses you liked best! I'll be disregarding my posts if they happen to get up-voted.

Have fun, and Happy Valentine's Day!

2/14/2018 8:15:07 AM #1

My favorite experience I've had with the CoE community was when I successfully summoned Caspian with the Caspoon ritual. I felt really satisfied

Alt text - can be left blank

2/14/2018 8:59:05 AM #2

I would have to say that the generosity of a king to a strangers son I can't thank those involved enough. please see the link attached for those that have no idea what i talking about

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/23874/thank-you-dleatherus

From Our Farm Gate To Your Dinner Plate.

Friend Code : EE5C8E

2/14/2018 9:21:12 AM #3

You!

alt

2/14/2018 9:31:26 AM #4

Something that has always amazed me about this community is not only how passionate they about COE's development but how supportive they are of each other and of new players coming in. Not only is it amazing how many community sponsored events there are, but I would like to just say a huge thank you to everyone who gives such great explanations and has the patience to answer all the questions that come flooding in at the new player section. Without you guys we couldn't support and grow this great community.

2/14/2018 9:50:13 AM #5

When I was joining Tryggr there were reading sessions. One member would be reading a few pages of a book in the discord voice chat and eveyone interested could listen. One evening the book was The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien. It was really fun itself but the best happened afterwards.

A: "Oh I missed the reading session. What where you Reading? How was It?"

B: "it was an unexpected journey!"

C-Z: ":-D"

A: "???"

C: "he said the thing in the thing!"

A-Z: ":-D"

From that moment on I decided to stay with that awesome community.

https://discord.gg/HhcgrgD

2/14/2018 10:00:04 AM #6

Actually, I have 4, I hope its not against the rules to post multiple ♥ >.<

My first one would be winning the contest you did for the art

and the amazing work you did for me as I described it, that really meant a lot and I truly adore her and think shes beautiful as a Janoan ♥

My second one would be the free kingdom event.

All the positive support from the community and all the friends I've gained and everything that come of it has been so amazing. I made friends and have gotten closer to so many people then I knew were possible and now we're reaching 500 for our community and its such a good feeling. All those interviews I did, the posts, the videos, helping people in the community and the help and support I received as well as the others around me got was just out standing. I'm truly grateful for the event that SbS put on to not only thankfully give me a duchy pledge, but the others who got the monarch, the other duchies and ~130 counts/countess's that will be able to play in a way that they all truly wanted to and be able to explore their ideas they want with the flexibility to do what they want.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/23265/The-Free-Kingdom-of-Elyria-Comes-to-an-End

My third is the EAP,

having founding the EAP with Daemon was truly an amazing experience to see all the different people coming together to buy and help people get pledges so that they will be able to play CoE along side us when it comes out that can't afford CoE for themselves because of various reasons.

[https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22710/elyrian-assistance-program#post252666(https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22710/elyrian-assistance-program#post252666)

My Forth was my 24 hour charity stream (That I'm going to do again!)

It showed people coming together even MORE and putting together funds to a great/amazing cause of the headstones in the store. We were able to raise $800CAD and were able to buy 13 headstones that I'm going to giveaway a bunch from ♥

[https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/23483/24-hour-headstone-charity-stream(https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/23483/24-hour-headstone-charity-stream)

This community is an amazing place and I'm glad to be a part of it as well as it's building to see it go far. ♥ Thank you everyone and Elsy for being so amazing and so generous ♥

AND THANK YOU SBS!

:/ all the downvotes... Fun...

2/14/2018 10:07:00 AM #7

Mine would be getting all the devs to do non-stop horse puns for hours.

2/14/2018 11:01:00 AM #8

I'm really amazed how helpful and positive this community is all the time, and just the chatter between people on discord or forums makes me want to smile. I mean, everybody is ready to help and there's always something going on. Like this giveaway or different contests. The game hasn't even launched yet and we already have such an awesome community! I love you guys and can't wait to be with you all in-game.

"May those who accept fate be granted happines, May those who deny it be granted glory."

B3BB4B

2/14/2018 11:02:53 AM #9

I guess it would have to be the welcome and support.

When i joined, it took less than 3 hours for me to get in touch with a representative from several servers and kingdoms on each server. I ended up in Bordweall, and decided to get the mayor package.

Later on i thought i'd done something a bit too hasty since the game wasn't coming out anytime soon, and alot could change. But oh was i wrong.

Just the sheer enthusiasm and joy i've recieved through discord chatting alone, is worth every penny i've put into this game. I've gotten ALOT of new friends, i've gotten to know people that i'm now as close to as my own siblings/brothers. And last but not least; the fact that everyone would go out of their way, to help a fellow "internet comrade" in need. Be it viritual help or in real life.

And i wish to thank SBS for doing this, without them taking such huge steps to build this from scratch. I would never have met so many amazing induviduals.

2/14/2018 11:08:04 AM #10

I love CEO and personally I have had an all around good time with the community. Seeing the communities ideas and also getting feedback on every thing I post. I am also really excited to see how tailoring is implemented and also the architecture system seeing as how I have experience with games like The Sims so it's going to be exciting to see if I can use some of my experience.

2/14/2018 12:08:29 PM #11

The best thing about CoE has been the group of players who have became my CoE family. In the past 2 RL years, I have had a really difficult RL due to domestic violence. My CoE family has been there for me to support me and help me through everything. They have made me feel better and made me feel like I have value. They made me smile when I felt there was nothing left. They have given me strength to survive. My CoE family has been more supportive than my RL family. I don't think that I can ever truly express how much I appreciate them and the support they have given me.

Countess of Tarnham

County Tarnham, Rhynelands Duchy, Vornair. Luna Server (NA-E)

2/14/2018 1:39:42 PM #12

This community has inspired me to open up and better myself. My most influential moment is the free kingdom event. Because of it I was able to meet people that under normal circumstances would never meet and allow me the chance to grow with them. I was able to go to a bar with the king of Vornair Adam and meet his family. I was able to talk for hours in the voice chat with perhaps the most people ever in coe discord during the final hours and have never seen people so anxious and excited for the results.

This whole community is what I'm thankful for. You the people who willingly let me in, stuck with me until the end, and have still given me the chance to talk to and get to know thank you. You're the reason I'm here and excited to play this game.

Friend code: 2D42A1

2/14/2018 2:12:22 PM #13

Coe forums has enriched me with words, stories and great ideas for our game, your thoughts have crossed the void and touched my mind, it was not the content of the forum, but the whisper of purpose, intent on one thing, to build something new with each other, to lift each other up, I felt something wonderful, a smile spread to my mouth, and all this was made possible with this forum.

This is my circus, those are my lions, so says the flying monkey. Count in the Kingdom of Riftwood NA-W. Friend code A188BA

2/14/2018 2:25:43 PM #14

I don't think there is a single event I can mention, there are so many things, small and large, that make me very glad to be part of this community as a whole and Tryggr specifically.

I am very gratefull for the people I have met through CoE. (you know who you are)

It has led to me traveling in The Netherlands, and even to Germany and the UK and actually meeting people.

Even if SbS never makes a game(they will). I have reason to be gratefull. Just for that. For meeting you guys.

2/14/2018 2:57:26 PM #15

Best single event for me is the fan lore. I really enjoy some of the stories that people create around the character they will be playing.

The stories that were created when some Dukes left Arkadia were really enjoyable to read.

Alt text - can be left blank