COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
The Free Kingdom of Elyria Comes to an End

Hail Elyrians!

At the stroke of midnight EST last night the Free Kingdom of Elyria Event came to a close, and with it, the establishment of the final Kingdom on Luna (NA-E).

We'd like to formally congratulate all those people who snagged themselves either a Courtier, Royal, or Monarch package, but additionally want to thank each and every person who participated for making it an exciting and enjoyable event. It was a ton of fun for those that participated, especially toward the end as the excitement (and tension) mounted rapidly.

Nobility of The Free Kingdom

Please join me in recognizing the following users, who will be receiving a Modified Monarch or Royal package:

• Phyllain, King of Alésia
  • VioletWinterborne, Queen of Alésia and Duchess of House Winterborne
  • Seele, a Duke of Alésia
  • Maulvorn, a Duke of Alésia
  • Jon_Warren, a Duke of Alésia
  • Vigorish, a Duke of Alésia
  • NiHZ, a Duchess of Alésia

As they say in Elyria, "May your family reign for 500 years."

Final Numbers

As a final count, the minimum number of tokens required to be guaranteed a Courtier package was 11, and the minimum required to be guaranteed a Royal package was 445. It should be noted as well that King Phyllain confessed in Discord that he received 1,668 tokens to claim his Monarchy.

We also let people know that there were a total of 9,500 (exactly) tokens sold during The Free Kingdom of Elyria event. Thank you to all who supported us through the purchase of these tokens during the event, and we hope you enjoyed the fun and excitement.

What's Next?

First, we need to award all people who received TFKoE tokens from a different account the 50 EP they're due. We also had a few outstanding tokens that were neither claimed or transferred to deal with. Because the studio is closed today, we've disabled the Tokens View in the User Accounts to prevent any further trades until we're able to take the above actions. Once these have been done, we'll re-enable the view.

Beyond that, over the next 2 weeks we'll be contacting each Courtier candidate who received 11+ Tokens via Email and asking whether they'd like to claim the Courtier Package. Once we've done that, we'll award all the Courtier, Royal, and Monarch packages.

Note that claiming one of these packages marks your account as being a Free Kingdom Account, which will limit settlement / domain selection to being within The Free Kingdom of Alesia. This should be kept in mind during Account Merging, as any accounts that merge with a Free Kingdom Account, become a Free Kingdom Account.

If you were a participant in the Event, and had over 10 tokens, you don't need to do anything except wait to receive further instructions.

Congratulations again to all! We can't wait to see what comes of the last, but certainly not least kingdom on Luna - The Free Kingdom of Alésia.

1/1/2018 9:02:50 PM #1

Thanks for the opportunity!

1/1/2018 9:03:57 PM #2

Thank you for doing this event, it has been super fun!

1/1/2018 9:04:15 PM #3

Posted By Caspian at

As they say in Elyria, "May your family reign for 500 years."

+1 Will the NPC say this at random times to you?

1/1/2018 9:06:39 PM #4

Thank you so much for putting this together as well as the entire sbs team, I would also like to thank the mod team of the discord keeping it all under control! ♥

I'd like to congratulate those who won slots and thank everyone who participated and making this a reality for those who have won titles from this competition. Look for a special give back soon~!

1/1/2018 9:06:59 PM #5

I want to congratulate all the winners as well the participants in the Free Kingdom of Elyria! It been such a great event!

1/1/2018 9:16:37 PM #6

Congratulations to all of the winners and a thank you to all of those who contributed to making these wins possible.

I know Port Royale would not be a duchy today without the generous support of our allies, our fellow sailors upon the Elyrian seas, and many others who just appreciated Vigorish’s vision and leadership.

I also know quite a few Counts in Alesia who wouldn’t be nobles today if not for the generosity shown by the community at large in the final weeks of the contest.

The Free Kingdom event has produced a great and diverse community that will contribute greatly in the years to come in Elyria. Thank you all, SBS and the community, for making it possible!

1/1/2018 9:17:24 PM #7

Last night was an exciting time to be a player. The stress of wondering how the bidding was going, anxiously watching for each update to see if you were still "safe", and then the panic when the cut off line moved ever closer. Probably my best New Years Eve ever.

The camaraderie in the various Discord channels was outstanding, and I have the highest confidence the Free Kingdom of Alesia will be a great place to live and play! The Mods did a great job, the Devs did an outstanding job, and the players themselves stepped up to show why Chronicles of Elyria is going to be THE game to play for years to come.

1/1/2018 9:19:07 PM #8

Awesome contest. I'm not part of the Free Kingdom, but it was really fun to watch it unfold!

Great work to the candidates that won! Looking forward to playing with everyone on the NA-E server!

1/1/2018 9:26:57 PM #9

Thank you providing us such an exciting event and the chance to donate some more money towards the game!

1/1/2018 9:35:33 PM #10

Congratulations to the winners and may you all have a Happy New Year!

Friend Code: 488A61

1/1/2018 10:02:44 PM #11

Thank you Soulbound Studio's for making our newyears evenning and the time during the contest amazing and enjoyable !

1/1/2018 10:41:23 PM #12

Congratulations to the winners. May your Reign be long and well remembered by history.

Mayor "Mother of Cats" Marlette, Wildhaven, Kingdom of Riftwood Friend code: C734C5

1/1/2018 11:06:16 PM #13

Thanks for an epic introduction to COE. My shiny new county in the duchy of porte royal will happily be accepting new mayors and anyone else up for some fun :)

1/2/2018 12:23:23 AM #14

Thank you for this contest! I've been wanting to be a bigger influence on the startup of the game since the Kickstarter, but I've lacked the funds to put more towards a package. This gives me an opportunity I wouldn't have had otherwise.

1/2/2018 12:33:20 AM #15

Congrats all!

Upvoting and downvoting indiscriminately