COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
A thing for Veterans

Thinking on starting up a Guild or group for Military veterans, have a little support network going, maybe even set up a discord where we can chat and talk about anything without censorship.

"Whats normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.”

4/5/2018 5:54:48 PM #1

PM @mickdude#3406 on Discord

4/5/2018 6:40:44 PM #2

I'm semi-interested in this. I do feel like this already exists in several kingdoms. Not sure if it's my imagination, but it seems like you can't throw a stick without hitting a vet in the CoE community.

4/5/2018 6:40:56 PM #3

I’m in the reserves. Not sure if that counts lol

4/5/2018 7:10:15 PM #4

I was in the reserves....cool idea! Good Luck!

.....and then I'll smash it with a hammer!!!

4/5/2018 7:44:00 PM #5

We've got one of these discords laying around. It's where we gather to shittalk Navy. PM me on discord.

4/5/2018 9:59:58 PM #6

My group has a few veterans in it including I (Even our King is currently in), we talk without censorship. Last military CoE discord I joined, people got offended.

But if you make a group on NA-W, let me/us know. I'll make sure to keep a helpful eye out.

4/16/2018 10:11:33 PM #7

Been gaming with RobertOrr for some time now (years). The group has always been nothing short of impressive, productive and dedicated. The mindset we all have acquired through service surprisingly enough has in many cases made better gamers. When organization, teamwork, critical thinking, logical approaches and a understanding of a chain of command come first, great things happen. I would strongly suggest people have a look within this group and see if it meets their standard.

Business owner in the town Requiem, Duchy of Atravia, in the Kingdom of Riftwood in NA-W server, mostly a military member settlement so far but all are welcome. https://discord.gg/RjmXSMK - Role Play - Farming - Mount Breeding - Soldiering - Trade -

4/17/2018 12:36:32 AM #8

Posted By Lady ShyHeart at 1:40 PM - Thu Apr 05 2018

I’m in the reserves. Not sure if that counts lol

No....No it doesn't.....actual you can join but only on the weekends.....

4/17/2018 2:08:16 AM #9

Lol

4/17/2018 2:49:38 AM #10

Too be fair Ive know some pretty kick ass part timers HOWEVER 90% are junk. Lady ShyHeart if you wish to join in you are more then welcome, we have civilians with us also so its no biggy :)

Business owner in the town Requiem, Duchy of Atravia, in the Kingdom of Riftwood in NA-W server, mostly a military member settlement so far but all are welcome. https://discord.gg/RjmXSMK - Role Play - Farming - Mount Breeding - Soldiering - Trade -