COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA][EU] Leviathan

Gravelords // 03/03/2017 Update

Want to know some more about us before you apply? Take it as read.

We are a PK guild with unchained rules so killing without reason is endorsed, we don't care about the work you put into making your character and building your houses we will just kill you and take your shit; This group isn't for the faint-hearted.

This does not mean that everyone that is with us will be PKing but it is something you can expect from the majority. We have an interest in Pirating so when ships are viable we will be taking full advantage of that.

However killing is not all that we do, we will have members of all trades and professions and everyone is welcome to a point, we are a very close nit group and work to achieve our goals no matter the cost.

Will my PvP Playstyle fit here?

Excelling in small scale pvp, we have thrived in this form of combat in many games, there will always be people here that are up for some small group PvP, may that be ganking, raiding, fighting larger groups there's a place for that here.

Large Scale PvP, yeah we will for sure take a massive role in Kingdom wars and Large Scale battles and siege, there will come a time when we say fuck it lets take this county and we will have to fight off their armies. We have a great team of battle strategists and effective ways that have lead us to Victory and defied the odds in the past.

This group is for the solo PvPer too, as long as you are out killing you have a place with us; there will be support, trade, bounties and missions within our community for you to go out and earn your way in the world.

Contracts

We are always open to contracts and as the guild leader I swear that contracts will be upheld and never manipulated, may that be that we are paid to leave people alone, take people's lives, cities, counties etc, we will keep our word.

Server: NA-E and EU

We will be on NA-E servers and as well as EU and if our EU guys don't lag on East we will all go East.

Our rules:

1. We don't kill our members, most of the time.
  2. We always Honour contracts.
  3. Killing random people is allowed unless it goes against the current guild agenda.
  4. Peasants and Nobles are there to be killed so kill them as you see fit.

We don't share our Discord currently if you want to join us try and find us.

I'll be back when I see mechanics

3/21/2016 5:59:13 AM #1

How creative. We haven't seen one of these before...

3/21/2016 2:08:12 PM #2

So lemme get this straight... your guild is going to exist to kill players characters and force then to pay the 20-40 dollars to make a new character? Is that what you're starting up here?

3/21/2016 2:51:09 PM #3

i think he's more referring to it being a PvP Bandit guild which is stylised like the Laughing Coffin from SAO.

Also mickdude, way to be supportive and offer constructive feedback :/ There isn't actually many guilds like this so far, and there are plenty of neutral or good aligned guilds. There needs to be more evil aligned guilds, especially stealthy ones, to make the game more fun.

There's no fun in a survival game if you survive by default

3/21/2016 3:06:14 PM #4

Hey I'm all about evil bandit guilds and whatnot, we do need more of them and if I wasn't in red phoenix I would consider joining one myself just because sometimes it's fun to play the asshole, but the fun stops when you start intentionally destroying characters and costing people real life money over and over for no reason. I'm just waiting on clarification from OP about his intentions.

3/21/2016 3:19:59 PM #5

While I wish you luck, I will warn you.

Having a guild whose only purpose is to perma-kill, will be looked down upon in game and most likely, just like in SAO, Nations will band together to wipe it out.

Good luck though!

If you want to be my lover, you gotta get with my friend code: 926EE6

3/21/2016 4:10:50 PM #6

I'm in.

Where we starting at?

The city of thieves, where criminals come and go and do as they please...

A city of thieves, where criminals come and go and do as they please.

3/21/2016 4:15:25 PM #7

Guys, you all have your own playstyles. Why would I care how many other bandit/ murder guilds there are? We will kill them all, go be a princess somewhere else. :)

3/21/2016 4:17:55 PM #8

Blood is going to be extra salty in this game! I cannnot wait to kill :D

3/21/2016 4:38:56 PM #9

Still waiting on that confirmation of whether or not you're going to be delivering coup de Gras and making people pay to make new characters?

3/21/2016 4:49:23 PM #10

This shaped to be .... just beautiful

3/21/2016 4:54:16 PM #11

Coup de grace won't immediately 'kill' said player. You'd force them to the astral plane, but they'd need to screw up getting back to their body for them to perma-die.

It gets harder to spirit walk in the astral plane the older and the more times you die... so this laughing coffin guild would only be able to kill old people. They'd be able to mildly inconvenience non-old people.

Life force is measured by Spirit. Dying via coup de grace means you lose a some Spirit and therefore some play time.

But you lose way more spirit if you're caught and killed for killing people. So at the end of the day is a high risk for relatively minor reward.

3/21/2016 4:55:06 PM #12

In the guild there will be no rules so they can do what they want, they could farm people they could be nice to people anything. My Laughing Coffin community/ guild has already got 100+ members so I am afraid we will have to wait and see what they do. Of course in this game anything is not without risk so they would be putting themselves on the line too.

3/21/2016 4:57:43 PM #13

Thanks for the Welcome, things will of coarse be different in game. I haven't had the time to make this post fancy I just thought I'd let you all know Laughing Coffin is coming :)

3/21/2016 5:05:12 PM #14

Umm. Do you want to switch your organization's name with mine? :D Do it for the sake of all that is good and righteous.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

3/21/2016 5:22:49 PM #15

We are already already formed in other games and as a community sorry.