COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
NA Kint County, ancestral lands of House Kintridge

House Kintridge opens its ancestral lands of the Grand County of Kint, which is located the Duchy of Drayrien [NA-E Bordweall].

I, Count Zazulu Kintridge, vow to sculpt the Grand County of Kint to suit the desires and goals of the people. Each citizen has a valued role to play. Be you a farmer tilling the soil, healer dressing a wound, brave armsman sharpening a blade, solitary cloaked figure keeping to the shadows, or any other contributing member of society, I will assist and support you in your endeavours.

My call is to the commoners, landed gentry, mayors, and barons of Elyria. There is a home waiting for you. Let us decide together how to be prosperous.

Current plans across the county are primarily those relating to commerce, adventuring through exploration, agriculture, and animal husbandry. On a personal level, I would like to foster research, teaching, and those who work towards it. I will focus on advancing alchemy, paper making, and scribing so that contracts, patents, and other supporting aspects can be made readily available.

If you are interested, feel free to join our Discord channel so we can discuss the possibility of establishing a mutually beneficial future.

House Kintridge opens its ancestral lands of the Grand County of Kint to commoners, landed gentry, mayors, and barons.

5/24/2016 10:18:39 PM #1

We've had a few recent additions and look forward to more.

/bump

House Kintridge opens its ancestral lands of the Grand County of Kint to commoners, landed gentry, mayors, and barons.

5/30/2016 8:54:44 PM #2

I am a Baron that is interested in helping develop this county. I believe I can help foster the interests of the Count and further the reach that we will be able to achieve. I do have more of a infrastructure/economic interest on the part that I will play but feel that this go hand in hand with your goals. I will see if I can find others to help assist in this endeavor for Kint County!

6/1/2016 3:33:24 AM #3

It was a pleasure hammering out the details of the incorporation of your barony and its accompanying citizens into Kint County, Redzone.

6/2/2016 3:37:38 PM #4

Father,

I hope you are well. I am pleased to say that my studies have ended and I am returning home. If you will have me as a Baron of your lands I will work with utmost care for the people. I have learned much in the way of agriculture and will be trying my hand at Animal Husbandry as well as having Farming for our lands.

--Your Son, Balthazar Kintridge

OOC Note: Gonna tame me all the things! :)

6/4/2016 6:26:14 PM #5

Son,

It pleases me greatly to hear that you are planning on returning to our ancestral lands and are interested in helping support its well being and growth. I trust you have learned much since your last incident. Your timing could not be better. Your cousin, the mayor of a nearby ranch, recently died after being kicked in the face by a surly Trison. As he lacked a rightful heir, you would certainly be the appropriate choice to fill the vacancy.

5/22/2017 5:18:56 PM #6

Welcome to Mayor Walter De'Grey, our latest addition to the recently expanded grand county of Kint.