COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] The Grand County of Kint

House Kintridge opens its ancestral lands of the Grand County of Kint, which is located the Duchy of Drayrien [NA-E Bordweall].

I, Count Zazulu Kintridge, vow to sculpt the Grand County of Kint to suit the desires and goals of the people. Each citizen has a valued role to play. Be you a farmer tilling the soil, healer dressing a wound, brave armsman sharpening a blade, solitary cloaked figure keeping to the shadows, or any other contributing member of society, I will assist and support you in your endeavours.

My call is to the commoners, landed gentry, mayors, and barons of Elyria. There is a home waiting for you. Let us decide together how to be prosperous.

Current plans across the county are primarily those relating to commerce, adventuring through exploration, agriculture, and animal husbandry. On a personal level, I would like to foster research, teaching, and those who work towards it. I will focus on advancing alchemy, paper making, and scribing so that contracts, patents, and other supporting aspects can be made readily available.

If you are interested, feel free to join our Discord so we can discuss the possibility of establishing a mutually beneficial future.

House Kintridge opens its ancestral lands of the Grand County of Kint to commoners, landed gentry, mayors, and barons.