COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
[EU] Underground - Association

Banner

Semi-Hardcore association with PvP focus

A secretive organization built by a core of skilled individuals, to rule from the shadows

Who is this association for?

Anyone who wants to partake in our ambitions. Whether you plant seeds during spring, or take lives during fall, if you want to be a part of something bigger, and can intertwine the association into your playstyle, I would love to have you on our team.

Who is this association not for?

• Griefers and/or zergers
  • Knights in shining armor
  • Those who can't stand on their own legs

If you haven’t picked up on it by now, our alignment will be dark. There will be a trusted role in the discord server, if you want in on all the confidential information and plans you will have to be deemed a trustowrthy player. There are 4 main roles currently: Assassin, Producer, Supplier and Hybrid. There are tons of specialized roles in the works as well, they will be given to those I consider the best at that specific role, and let them focus at that specific thing, they’re not permanent so you could always prove your worth and take the title, most titles won’t be in use until game release.

There will be a main headquarter for the organization, but the goal is to also have members in every corner of the land. As long as you can keep Underground business only to yourself and other members, you’ll have a lot of freedom. I can accept players that are casual, hardcore and everything in between as long as I can trust you.

Make sure you’re certain about joining before you apply, due to the nature of Underground, it will be difficult to let you simply leave.

Apply at the discord server

Discord

9/23/2016 7:20:11 PM #1

Is this pit-fighting?

-CCAD93, If you like my articles

-Owner, Editor, Writer, Printer: The Elyrian Scrolls

-If you get them by the "round objects", their hearts and minds will follow-

9/23/2016 10:58:43 PM #2

Posted By Cryoburn at 9:20 PM - Fri Sep 23 2016

Is this pit-fighting?

I'm not sure I understand your question.

10/10/2016 10:34:29 AM #3

Shop bump

10/10/2016 10:42:13 AM #4

Just a heads up you spelt secret incorrectly in your blurb

Coming Soon(tm)

10/10/2016 11:37:11 AM #5

Posted By chipla at 12:42 PM - Mon Oct 10 2016

Just a heads up you spelt secret incorrectly in your blurb

Oops totally missed that, thanks.

5/3/2017 3:08:04 PM #6

Updated topic.

5/28/2017 7:27:12 AM #7