COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
paypal not working?

tried twice to pay for upgrade with paypal and said could not process However first try with actual CC ran straight through so no problem for me

10/6/2016 11:54:00 AM #1

i paid just 14 minutes ago using paypal - might be the store is buggy due to lot of folks using it at the same time this morning

10/6/2016 12:01:24 PM #2

Yeah, I used Paypal earlier at it worked fine for me. Agree with above that it might just be number of people trying to use at once.

10/6/2016 12:07:53 PM #3

sounds about right

10/6/2016 12:42:13 PM #4

seems this is happening for some folks - again - i think it's a 'amount of traffic' issue rather than an issue with the store itself:

10/6/2016 12:48:31 PM #5

It did it for me this morning - ended up paying via debit card.

Coming Soon(tm)

10/6/2016 1:29:21 PM #6

Paypal said unable to process your payment request. :(

"At its lowest point in the sky, the crimson bloom's to bring forth the night and those who roam its streets." Quote by - Frederick Seddon

10/6/2016 7:37:50 PM #7

I'm still getting this. Anyone else?

F0942E

10/7/2016 1:09:11 AM #8

still bouncing paypal for me

10/7/2016 1:16:09 AM #9

A question to those having issues with Paypal, are you using an account that has a verified connection with a bank account?

Sometimes Paypal avoids what it sees as sketchy transactions due to the nature of their seller protection putting the financial burden on them in the event of a card chargeback.

If it's only your debit or credit card on the account they have no substantial way to prove (to your card company) it's really you making the purchase and not an identity thief.

It's not a problem, it's a plot hook!

10/7/2016 1:37:58 AM #10

I am having the same problem with the same message, for both credit card and Paypal.

Xuerou Wyvernwood Mayoress of Imbrium Ridge Kingdom of Ashland Duchy of Fioralba

10/7/2016 1:47:42 AM #11

I have had this issue since yesterday as well.

I tried to pay with Visa, but the transaction would not complete

I then tried to use my Visa through Paypal 3 times and was instantly refunded on Paypal, while the popup in the store said it could not process my transaction.

I tried again a few times with my Visa and a Card Verification request came up where you must put in 4 characters that are on your online bank statement. I did not have any statement I could see, so I called Xsollas Support. They told me to call teh card provider and ask them.

So I called visa and they told me the code and I inputted it. The transaction then told me it could not be processed. I tried this twice.

And here we are. Xsolla has said they have temporarily put a hold on my card, from the mulitple attempts/ or large value there. However even when I put in the verification code It still isn't working. I am waiting on hold with Xsolla now to see if there can be further resolution.

Prince Abelion von Rothe, Baron Eathos

10/7/2016 2:03:41 AM #12

Posted By eMadagio at 12:16 PM - Fri Oct 07 2016

A question to those having issues with Paypal, are you using an account that has a verified connection with a bank account?

Sometimes Paypal avoids what it sees as sketchy transactions due to the nature of their seller protection putting the financial burden on them in the event of a card chargeback.

If it's only your debit or credit card on the account they have no substantial way to prove (to your card company) it's really you making the purchase and not an identity thief.

Things rings a bell - to those having issues. How are your PayPal accounts setup at the moment?

10/7/2016 2:20:26 AM #13

Posted By Maygus at 7:03 PM - Thu Oct 06 2016

Posted By eMadagio at 12:16 PM - Fri Oct 07 2016

Things rings a bell - to those having issues. How are your PayPal accounts setup at the moment?

Linking PayPal with the bank and verifying PayPal fixed it. Thank you everybody.

Xuerou Wyvernwood Mayoress of Imbrium Ridge Kingdom of Ashland Duchy of Fioralba

10/7/2016 4:54:51 AM #14

I'm also experiencing problem using Paypal , I contacted Paypal they said that the Xsolla is not accepting this specific option. I tried both Paypal and Paypal Credit. Is far as both, I been using Paypal and Paypal Credit for years now, and this is first time I'm unable to pay for my transaction....

10/7/2016 3:56:15 PM #15

Fully vetted with Paypal, use it for business. Same issues as others are stating.

My personal thinking is that either (a) your cap for # transactions is exceeded or (b) something's wrong with the configuration.

In the linked screen, you see the response I'm getting from Paypal/Xsolla on my attempts (1x day for the last days since the store has opened) and on the right, my available credit line.

Clearly, this is not a user issue.

Link: http://imgur.com/a/Rv1KW

My $0.02 worth - subject to fluctuations in the community stock exchange.