COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
"Unfortunately we cannot process your transaction at this time"

I have physically walked to my bank and had them clear out anything that could POSSIBLY be blocking me from spending money in the store. I cannot get past this. At all. No matter what payment method I use. I'm at my wits end here.

10/6/2016 4:03:52 PM #1

You have to call your bank and have them unblock the transaction.. I just had to do that

10/6/2016 4:06:10 PM #2

There may be an error with the merchant, email [email protected] and they'll look into the error on their side, apparently a small number of people have had issues with it.

Coming Soon(tm)

10/6/2016 4:06:18 PM #3

They are probably flagging the transaction on the security side if it is not a problem with the website. You'd need to attempt it then call the 800 number and see if it got to them and held up, they are the only ones that can approve it.

That's if it isn't a problem with the site.

Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide. ~Napoleon Bonaparte Friend Code: 27AA6C

Stalwart Proving Grounds in Boros County Duchy of The Stormlands Kingdom of Vornair Luna.

10/6/2016 4:07:47 PM #4

Caspian just updated discord recently with this message below. Xsolla is their merchant vendor:

I just got off talking with Xsolla. At this point, it doesn't appear the issue is with us. New projects such as this that have no previous transaction history pose a higher risk, so central security firms that are used by the CC and Paypal systems monitor them more carefully.

When a US based company starts getting a massive number of transactions with hugely varying charges at 2am in the morning, it sets alarms off. :smiley:

So hold off on your transactions if you get a failure, and give it a day before trying again. To re-iterate, I received this from Xsolla: "It's definitely not your server, no worries on that front. I'm seeing all successful responses."

Greybattle County

10/6/2016 4:08:18 PM #5

I did that. I've gone through all of the verifications including the one specifically for xsolla where you have to give them a four digit pin from your statements. Every time I do it, it closes out the xsolla verification and the shop says "Unfortunately we cannot process your transaction at this time" at the top.

10/6/2016 4:10:13 PM #6

Ah fair enough Rainborn. UUGH its so frustrating though. It blows to have this happen.

10/6/2016 7:36:50 PM #7

I'm getting the same thing trying to use Paypal. Not sure why.

F0942E