COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] The Farms of Alderest

Nestled in the heart of Pevensie County in the Valley of Ghest lie the Farms of Alderest. The long toiled soils are a landmark to the lands within the County. Rolling hills as far as the eye can see, grains taller than mann itself, animals grazing freely; a truly beautiful and fertile land.

This is the vision we of The Farms of Alderest have for Elyria. We desire to show the world the bounty of the lands and the beauty of nature's generosity. If you are interested in Agriculture or Animal Husbandry, look no further than The Farms of Alderest.

The Farms of Alderest is a County wide group of Cities and Citizens working together with the shared love of Agriculture. We are looking for anyone who enjoys Farming, Animal Breeding/Taming, Cooking, Brewing, Alchemy, Tailoring, Hunting and Leatherworking.

A organization personally supported by the Count; the Farms of Alderest looks to be a Hardcore/Casual group of people who enjoy playing games with friends, and making new ones. Aiming to be the home of the Erzhalden Naturalists Guild, Alderest hopes to be the leading supplier of Agricultural goods to the Grand Duchy of Erzhalden.

The Farms Of Alderest consists of 3 cities, yet searches for more Mayors/Barons. Along with Mayors and Barons, the Farms of Alderest seeks leadership for these roles:

Farm's Manager: TBD

This person is the group leader, working in conjunction with the Count and Barons/Mayors to balance needs for the group.

Alderest School of Agriculture Headmaster: TBD

This is the research leader within the group, working with the ducal head of Agriculture to ensure top of the line Agricultural workings.

Master of Coin: TBD

This is the organizations accountant, manages the currency being used and made by the group.

Master of Resources: TBD

The Farm's Manager's second in command when it comes to resources, this person keeps track of local seed amounts and animal population etc, making sure we know what we need, and what we can sell.

Heads of the different studies: TBD

Agriculture being such a large study I would like to grant leadership to any player who achieves great success within their specific trade.

Farming:

Animal Husbandry:

Cooking:

Brewing:

Alchemy:

Tailoring:

Leatherworking:

Inform me if you feel I should add any roles to the above, Alderest farms is also welcome to working with other farming groups as a neighbour or trading partner.

Join our County discord and speak to Count Abbott Lark, or message Rysaiah in the Forums:

https://discord.gg/rby6mFv

11/17/2016 11:39:49 PM #1

Bump

3/1/2017 9:59:18 PM #2

Bump

A Man will tell a day's tale when full of Food and Mead!!!

5/2/2017 4:15:26 PM #3

Always seeking Barons/Mayors and Citizens interested in the many aspects of Agriculture and it's beauties. Feel free to join our discord or message me in the forums if you're interested.

5/26/2017 6:11:06 AM #4

Bump bump

5/30/2017 2:39:50 AM #5

Bump

5/31/2017 1:48:32 PM #6

Bumping mostly to keep track of this--it sounds wonderful! My goal is to be a tavern keep/cook in the game, and to tend a small garden of specialty crops (as game mechanics allow).

7/9/2018 11:31:30 PM #7

bump