COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
I fund guilds and kingdoms

My name is Dylan, The Merchant

I travel by the wind. I will be the largest merchant in Elyria. I am an ally of all bandits and thiefs to the highest kingdoms of kings and counts. I trade all parts of the world.

I am more wealthier than a hundred kings. My gold is fine.

I am looking for business matters such as:

Funding guilds and kingdoms for war; weapons;armour;food;livestock;gold etc..

Funding groups for travel protection

Funding assassins

Buying and selling rare items of the extreme

Buying and selling LARGE bulks of items

Doing shipments and funding shipments to all parts of elyeria - sending many guilds to protect my merchants in travel (over 50 merchants)

I fund guilds to kill certain monsters and players.

I need hideouts/warehouse protection to stock my gold and rare items. - i pay guilds and partys to protect this!

I purchase strongholds and certain areas of kingdoms and bars also bandit routes.

You may not be able to enter a route due to high level of bandits, fear not, your gold and my name shall grant you entry.

I fund new guilds and kingdoms if they are finanically troubled for a later interest.

I fund people who need money (by contract of course: aware payments not paid can lead to paid assasination and looting)

I sell maps to secret areas for players to enter secret quests to receive rare items.

I sponser popularity from celabritys to cool guilds.

I fund and purchase 100% livestocks fresh from farms. Looking for farmers to sell me goods in my travel.

Etc...

Policy

If i am betrayed by a farmer - they must apologise and send me 30% of their livestock or else ill make sure nobody in the village trades with you.

If i am betrayed or attacked by a single player - I will put a large bounty on your head.. in worst cases i shall send 13 hitmen/asssasins to your location.

If i am attacked or betrayed by a count -i shall fund earls and other counts attack your whole village and your members to be massacred. Reposseses everything you own.

If i am to be betrayed by a kingdom via council or a king - i fund the largest war to the neighbouring kingdoms to completly eradicate you're kingdom and give your kingdom to another, while you become humiliated.

If money or item borrowed it can be negiotated in small payments within weeks or months.

( i dont have a guild or a group so please dont ask me to join your party because I am an ally to all communities. I dont recruit, i fund)

Etc...

If youre interested in my business, we can cooperate.

Send me a message for more info or if you have any idea please get in contact ..

Dylan The Merchant My gold is fine.

The greatest merchant in all of elyria. My gold is fine.

11/26/2016 12:45:34 PM #1

you made threads in SIX different sections of the forums that you copied and pasted this exact same info into????

lol - seriously?

11/28/2016 2:33:53 PM #2

Keep recruiting info in the recruiting forum, every forum has a description as to what it was created for.. Read and comprehend them.

11/28/2016 2:40:37 PM #3

honestly I like the enthusiasm here. The threats dont really bother me. I like people with vision. Its better than 90% of the other BS.

Vornair/ Somerset /// Guild Leader Apollo

11/28/2016 3:09:20 PM #4

Posted By Spongehunter at 11/28/2016 2:40:37 PM

honestly I like the enthusiasm here. The threats dont really bother me. I like people with vision. Its better than 90% of the other BS.

i agree! passion and enthusiasm coupled with a vision is a winning formula!

catastrophic lack of judgement (like posting this EXACT same thread SIX TIMES in different locations in these forums) can prevent that vision from materializing

11/28/2016 3:19:08 PM #5

fair enough - i can agree with that. But i like this better then the 100 assasssin guilds that are posting there names and members names on the forums. rofl

11/28/2016 3:31:16 PM #6

Posted By Spongehunter at 11/28/2016 3:19:08 PM

fair enough - i can agree with that. But i like this better then the 100 assasssin guilds that are posting there names and members names on the forums. rofl

Hi this is Bob from MurderCo, and my cousin Jim, and his friend Frank. We're the best assassins to ever assassinate ever. We can and will kill anyone and everyone. We also accept gift cards as payment

11/28/2016 3:41:38 PM #7

Posted By Yorick at 10:31 AM - Mon Nov 28 2016

Posted By Spongehunter at 11/28/2016 3:19:08 PM

Hi this is Bob from MurderCo, and my cousin Jim, and his friend Frank. We're the best assassins to ever assassinate ever. We can and will kill anyone and everyone. We also accept gift cards as payment

you forgot this is my kingdom, dutchy county and city name with the names of my full roster and IP address furnish apon request. lol

11/28/2016 5:57:59 PM #8

Posted By Spongehunter at 07:19 AM - Mon Nov 28 2016

you can follow The Bloakes comic strip in THIS THREAD

just started The Bloakes comic series so check there often for new ones :)

12/1/2016 7:20:01 PM #9

ugh - mispost - apologies

12/6/2016 10:33:01 AM #10

I'll welcome you into my county...

Then dispose of you in a public manner for the criminal that you are ;)

12/6/2016 10:34:09 AM #11

Posted By Dleatherus at 5:57 PM - Mon Nov 28 2016

Posted By Spongehunter at 07:19 AM - Mon Nov 28 2016

you can follow The Bloakes comic strip in THIS THREAD

just started The Bloakes comic series so check there often for new ones :)

hahah very good. ! week later, there will be a lot of very wealthy "mercenaries" and a lot of very poor, very dead "assassins"