COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
[EU] Elyrian Expedition

WHO ARE THE ELYRIAN EXPEDITION?

The Elyrian Expedition are a group of Adventurers and Merchants, skilled in both Combat and Crafting who wish to travel the world maintaining the balance and disposing of those that seek to destroy it, be they simple bandits, a hostile Kingdom or something from another plane.

Our headquarters will be based in the Duchy of Lyon and our allegiance will be to the Kingdom of Arkadia, because of this we will be working closely with the people of Arkadia, to assist in the expansion of the Kingdom, we will do this by offering our services to the people of Arkadia both in and out of the Kingdom.

As well as protecting the people of Arkadia there will also be opportunities to visit foreign lands, see sights that others could only dream of and of course the acquisition of rare and unique items for sale or bragging rights!

WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?

Do you live your life for the rush of the battle?

We believe that glory in the victory of battle is an end in itself and as an expedition we will be out in the unknown, our enemies could be over the hill and it's us or them, luckily for us we have trained extensively for moments like this and if it is gold you want you're in luck because the dead can't fight back. Needless to say this will not be a job for the faint of heart but if glory and gold is what you seek then you need look no further.

Are you skilled in something other than taking a man’s life?

For the most part we will earn our fortune by going out and claiming it, be it in the form of our enemies possessions or by offering our services to allies but there will always be room for those that can not or do not wish to live life in the battle, we will need swords and armour as well as horses and livestock so if you can hand rear a steed or sharpen a blade there is a place for you in our home and in return for your aid you will live a life without fear for you will be under protection of the Elyrian Expedition and Arkadia.

I welcome you to join myself and the rest of the Expedition on Discord!

12/5/2016 2:11:04 PM #1

Very nice post, and the one that wrote it is a decent guy you can place your trust in.

Even tough you will be in the light while i will be in the dark :) I hope we will have lots of fun times.

12/5/2016 2:26:24 PM #2

If I wasn't already a duke in another kingdom I'd join you just for the artwork alone. Really well thought out recruitment piece, and looks good as well.

Have a like.

Coming Soon(tm)

12/5/2016 2:36:57 PM #3

Posted By chipla at 2:26 PM - Mon Dec 05 2016

If I wasn't already a duke in another kingdom I'd join you just for the artwork alone. Really well thought out recruitment piece, and looks good as well.

Have a like.

Thank you, took me long enough to write!

12/5/2016 2:57:40 PM #4

Question, if you Desire to keep balance, why are you assisting in the expansion of Arkadia? Surely, if Arkadia went and attacked another Kingdom without notice, you would step in and help the Kingdom being attacked? Or would you instead choose to deny one of your main rules, one wich you recruit people with?

Thanks for your time :)

House Storm, part of Kingdom of Nirath

12/5/2016 3:08:35 PM #5

All is fair in love and war, if Arkadia decide to attack another kingdom that is the price the other Kingdom must pay.

I understand how it could be easy to get confused but by keeping balance I mean ensuring the safety of those that can not protect themselves, be they Merchants, Travelers or Gatherers etc. out of war times I would be willing to help anyone that needs it as long as it does not mean attacking Arkadia or an Arkadian.

12/5/2016 3:18:32 PM #6

So if you find a rare artefact in the lands of Nirath would you be willing to steal it? Or perhaps trespass in Nirathian cultural areas or areas of sacred religious buildings? Or would you be taking an armed force into Tryggr to attack a Nobel with a bounty? Surely if you are with Arkadia's army and then decided to attack a Nobel who your country has no war with , would that not be an act of war?

Other that those questions i really like your guilds look :D You can have a like for that, my questions may sound stupid and will probably never happen however those questions will help you develop your idea into an even better one! . Good luck!

Yu'tui of the agricultural town of Valaris.

12/5/2016 3:24:24 PM #7

well if Nirath has a nice artefact... he wouldnt need to do anything jum jum It would be my guys that would want that artefact ;)

12/5/2016 3:27:32 PM #8

Posted By Chintz at 3:24 PM - Mon Dec 05 2016

well if Nirath has a nice artefact... he wouldnt need to do anything jum jum It would be my guys that would want that artefact ;)

But sir , would you have a moment for Daemon and all his shinies

12/5/2016 3:28:15 PM #9

Thank you for the question YuiTui.

If the artifact was dug up by myself or one of my people I would keep it yes, but if it was clearly sat in someones house or in a religious place I would not take it and would not expect someone in my guild take it.

As far as the assassination of a Nobel that would not be a contract that just anyone could take out, it would be an order that I would likely only take from the King and would likely be something taken out in a time of war.

Thank you for the questions & the like!

12/5/2016 3:32:20 PM #10

Posted By YuiTui at 4:27 PM - Mon Dec 05 2016

Posted By Chintz at 3:24 PM - Mon Dec 05 2016

But sir , would you have a moment for Daemon and all his shinies

Does he have a lot of shiny stuff O.o in that case i want hehe

12/5/2016 3:38:30 PM #11

Posted By AllanSteve at 3:28 PM - Mon Dec 05 2016

If the artifact was dug up by myself or one of my people I would keep it yes, but if it was clearly sat in someones house or in a religious place I would not take it and would not expect someone in my guild take it.

As far as the assassination of a Nobel that would not be a contract that just anyone could take out, it would be an order that I would likely only take from the King and would likely be something taken out in a time of war.

You're welcome. Although if you come across any in Valaris related to farming i may be interested in buying it from you :3

12/5/2016 3:44:42 PM #12

That...could cause some pretty major diplomatic upset. :P

12/5/2016 4:06:21 PM #13

Posted By Barghest at 3:44 PM - Mon Dec 05 2016

That...could cause some pretty major diplomatic upset. :P

The same would be true in Tryggr!

12/5/2016 4:54:50 PM #14

Not Dungeons & Dragons, but Dungeons & Permits. :D

Though it is something all of us should be aware of, many players won't have any real allegiance, no matter where they spawn, and might rob your national dungeons, because that's what you do in a fantasy game :D

So making a diplomatic fuss over every incident might just be... overkill.

Plus you would require proof, just as we would if the Voices of the Lost Ages or Tryggr's Diggers did a bit of extra territorial spelunking ; )

12/5/2016 5:44:45 PM #15

Posted By Scylurus at 4:54 PM - Mon Dec 05 2016

Not Dungeons & Dragons, but Dungeons & Permits. :D

Though it is something all of us should be aware of, many players won't have any real allegiance, no matter where they spawn, and might rob your national dungeons, because that's what you do in a fantasy game :D

So making a diplomatic fuss over every incident might just be... overkill.

Plus you would require proof, just as we would if the Voices of the Lost Ages or Tryggr's Diggers did a bit of extra territorial spelunking ; )

Shh let us roleplay