We endorse economic development, specially artisan production on one hand, and, on the other hand, scholarship/education with a growing number of schools and educational institutions. It is, at the same time, the center of the county trade.
The city will help to the stablishment of new guilds and organizations willing to settle on it, giving them representation on the Guilds council, which will allow the direct communication between the counts and the guilds.
As seat of the County Government, the city is ruled by the Counts or the administrator designated by them.
At the same time, the city will be the home of the county council, which will assist the counts on the matters of the county, with periodical meetings. Mayor, Barons and other members designated will be part of it.
Meridia is ruled by a Mayor, the Count at this moment, and he will be assisted by two councils:
City council: all the heads of the families with property within the city will be part of it. The city council will have voice and vote in all the questions of the city.
Guild council: As mentioned above, it's an organism formed by the guilds to communicate all the information about guilds and their needs to the rulers.
We plan to build the city with different districts, each one with its own idiosincracy derived from their own inhabitants.
The general sight we want to give to the city is a mix of elements o western middle age europe with Al-Andalus influence.
How to join and Why
To join Meridia you just have to say it, we welcome all kind of players and we want to built a little and wonderful community where we can play mainly in spanish.
Meridia is the capital of a double county, where there are 7 more settlements at this moment. It promises a huge trade and production activity to supply the county needs. Furthermore, due to the presence of some scholar guilds and organization, we will promote investigation and development in order to be a light for all Elyria.
If you look for a welcoming, active, spanish talking communit with loads of guild options or where to settle your own organization… Meridia is your Home.
¡If you want to meet us, you can do it on Tarsis Discord !
Organizations settled in Meridia:
- The county guard. It’s a military force dedicated to protect the city of Meridia and the county of Tarsis, protecting roads and fighting savage beasts and other foes.
- La Madraza is the city’s Hospital, providing first aid supplies to travelers and inhabitants of the city. It is, too, a school and guild of healers, alchemists and herbalists.
- The Atheneum is an Institution which gathers, studies and distributes knowledge from all over the world. It is, also a school of scribes, cartographers and architects.
- Elísea school is a cultural institution settled in Meridia and the place where future artists and bards can learn their arts.
- Apeiri Sofía is a laboratory dedicated to the investigation and production of potions and other alchimic products.
- El Hilo de Ferachlys Artisan guild that forges weapons and armors. Also they tailor all kinds of dresses with leather or cloth.
- Grand Lodge de Oliva is a builders guild settled in the County of Tarsis in the Kingdom of Nirath that includes professions such as Arquitecture, Freemasonry, Carpentry, Blacksmithing and Glass-Ware.