COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] The City of Thorn’s End

Allegiance

Duchy: Cremoria

County: Rataphos

Purpose

"From thorns to harvest."

The city of Thorn’s End is the county seat of Rataphos, as such, the city is deeply entrenched in the research and development of the many crafting and gathering professions, as well as mercantilism, and strives to be a prime location for citizens to practice their arts and achieve their economic goals.

Rataphos County aims to be a bastion of prosperity and advancement within the duchy of Cremoria, as a county under the leadership of Cyneric Torrin, the Iron Duke of Cremoria and Lord Commander of the Dread Legion, we are no stranger to the reality of warfare, but we keenly acknowledge the truth that technological advantage and economic dominance, can be just as, if not more, effective than a show of force. As such we work to ensure those within Thorn’s End, as well as the other towns within Rataphos, find themselves with resources easily accessible; tools, simple and advanced, ready for purchase; and the newest products, domestic and foreign, available within our markets. It is our goal to provide our citizens with every possible advantage they might crave so that they have the absolute greatest chance of reaching their goals.

Thorn’s End aims to gather together those interested in the progression of animal taming, animal husbandry, farming for food and alchemical resources, food production, leatherworking, tailoring and alchemy. For example, the development of a large animal breeding program as well as the development and tending of groves for the improvement of both trees and herbs within the county. I look forward to seeing what my residents have in store, and hope that they will reach out to communicate their own desires to me. I endeavor to empower my citizens by assisting them in the development of trade agreements that range from the town, to the county, duchy or even kingdom level, so that the resources needed by the professionals within Thorn’s End can be smoothly acquired.

Links

Duchy of Cremoria

County of Rataphos

Rataphos's Discord