COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU] Barony Riverstone Castle

‘Protect those who can’t’

That is our motto which means ‘’protect the citizens who can’t protect themselves and in return they will take care of you’’.

Protect the citizens so they will be able to perform their profession the best way possible, which will help us in the end. Farmers will be able to produce enough food, blacksmiths can create gear and weapons, scientists can develop new technologies etc. This will help us and the cause of our kingdom so it can advance and develop itself.

The main objective of this barony is, to secure the safety of every citizen in the area we are ordered to protect. We will do anything to make sure everyone can live in peace and perform their own profession without being disturbed by outlaws. Some of the thing we do the secure the safety are:

• Go on patrols, hunt for outlaws and scout area’s.
  • Visit towns/settlements to maintain relations and check the current situation.
  • Of course we train to stay fit and maintain our fighting skills/tactics as soldiers.
  • And last but not least we also protect our own property.

I will also try to find ways to generate extra income for the barony and my man, for example if I can spare some man they can do things such as:

• Travel with caravans and guard them.
  • Go bounty hunting outside my ‘’territory’’.
  • Go on a mission that will have a decent payout for me and my man.

In times of war we will protect the lands that need protection in our duchy or other duchy’s. If our king desires to attack other lands we will ride with him and fight for him. To be able to secure the safety of our lands while most of us are gone to fight in the war, we have relations with organizations that will assist us in such times of need.

Who do I need?

• I need man who want to be soldiers, they will need to do the work mentioned above. I also need man who aspire to be more than a soldier.
  • I need man who can lead a party for war, to hunt bandits, do patrols or to scout an area.
  • I need experienced fighters to train my soldiers.
  • I even need someone that can replace me in my absence, he/she needs to be able take over nearly all my tasks in my absence. They can be found a bit further down in this topic.
  • I need citizens that will perform non military tasks. I need them to keep the barony going, I need a supply of food, armour, weapons and services such as an Inn. Even though I will have connections with trading companies and other cooperation’s, I don’t want to be fully depended of them. We need to be self provided with the most important things for a barony such as food, gear and important services for our soldiers.

Baron Eahlron Storm

I am Eahlron Storm part of house Storm, which is a well known and respected house in Asebe’ia Thunar and also in the kingdom itself. I am the leader of the barony and some of my tasks will be:

• Run the barony in a responsible way.
  • Maintain relations with settlements/organizations.
  • I will do field work with my man.
  • Lead my man in times of war.

Most likely we will be located in the county Thunormore, the Duke his county (if for some reason I can’t choose this county during land selection we will move to Asebina the Duchess her county). Which are both located in the duchy Asebe’ia Thunar lead by Duchess Shekinah Agaue and Duke Thor Storm, the duchy is located in the kingdom of Nirath lead by King Dragor.

Relations

Sometimes you can achieve more together then alone, that’s why I want to have good relations with settlements and organization from which we can both benefit. Currently this are our relations:

Vanguard A group of mercenaries, we will assist each other in time of need.

Mercator Inc. They will supply us with a steady amount resources we can not create our self. Thanks to them we wont need to search for any other contacts to get our resources. And with Lions of Mercator serving as their mercenary branch, we can support each other when we need extra man or other recourses for a military job

Contact me if you want to discuss business or join my barony! Discord server: discord This link will guide you to the lobby of my duchy, mention me there @Baron Eahlron Storm and then we can talk.

1/29/2017 12:50:43 PM #1

Pale Lion Mercenaries sends you a warm regards! Good luck buddy :)

1/29/2017 2:55:34 PM #2

Best of luck with your venture. We look forward to working with you :)

Alt text

2/18/2017 9:22:10 AM #3

slightly updated the part about ''who do i need''