COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-W] Builders of Elyria

Edwinstowe County

Hi, my name is Nagash, you may remember me from such gif animations as... Caspian on a Wrecking Ball or Walrus Love.

I have created this recruitment page for the purposes of my County "Edwinstowe County" which can apply to join by posting a a message on this thread or joining our Discord Channel.

Edwinstowe County will be located in the Duchy of Whisperwind within the Kingdom of Blackheart on the NA-West Server and my aim for the county is to have it somewhat as a hub for builders and building supplies/trade. As such I am looking for many different types of players (listed below) but basically if your the type of player that wants to look at buildings and structures within Elyria and say "I helped make that", then this is the place for you.

The buildings we make won't be limited to Edwinstowe County, nor Whisperwind, nor Blackheart, they will stretch across Elyria. Whether we send out builders across the land to build, or someone purchases a blueprint to build themselves, the county will cater for the customer by having the logistics in place at Edwinstowe County to properly meet the needs of Elyria.

We require the following to make this a reality...

Builders

Everyone needs homes, and if they already have one, why not have another built? We need builders to be citizens of Edwinstowe County to meet supply and demand. When your not building you'll be resource gathering ready to build again, or alternatively we'll set you up with a shop front so you can sell the resources you have gathered as raw building supplies. There is a lot of coin to be made this way and who knows, you may be contracted to build some of the most epic buildings and/or dungeons in Elyria

Carpenters

As a Carpenter you'll most likely find your time filled with refining the resources gathered by others to make anything from planks to furniture.

Stone Masons

Structures aren't just made from wood, they need stone as well. We'll be looking at you to make quality bricks to make superior walls, and thats just one of the areas we'll need you for.

Tinkerers

Everything thats needed for a structure thats not covered by a Carpenter or a Stone Mason will pretty much be covered by a Tinkerer, otherwise it's just wood and stone strategically placed next to each other in a way that makes it stand up.

Architects

Though I will be an Architect myself our scope isn't just for this county or duchy, it's the world, and we'll need more than one Architect for that. We plan to have a range of shops for Architects to set up in and specialize in different areas, whether you want to be someone who designs Colosseums or complex Dungeons, or you just want to make nice houses that span a city, we'll have a place for you.

Mayors

We need towns and villages around the central town/city to help with logistics. If you want to be a Mayor responsible for helping build some of the most epic buildings in Elyria, then look no further than Edwinstowe County.

We'll also need many other trades that aren't listed above, like Barkeepers in our Taverns to keep our thirsty workers happy, or Farmers to keep eveyone fed... and thats also not to meantion the customers... if your wanting help to build your towns up, or you have something bespoke in mind, like an interesting Dungeon, then join our Discord Channel so we can setup future endeavours together.

For those that wish to apply to join, the best way would to be join the Discord channel and talk to me about joining and what you want your role to be... but if you are someone who wants to do trade with this county, join also and lets discuss... otherwise reply to this thread and I'll do my best to answer any questions anyone has.

2/12/2017 9:20:19 PM #1

Reserved, cos just because

2/13/2017 10:04:41 PM #2

One of the first projects that we will be involved with will be building what will be one of the landmark areas of Elyria, which is none other than the Fennec Academy.

2/23/2017 4:20:45 PM #3

bump (just because)

2/28/2017 7:01:40 PM #4

Glad to be the first Mayor involved in this county. I plan on focusing on Architecture, with a production focus of stone masonry. I will hope to have my town be a mining one, either in a quarry or mountanous region for quality stone and other underground materials. Another Focus of mine, (that will likely end up as a hobby turned nightmare) is in dungeoneering. Quarries and mountain tunnels are quality starting points for creating dungeons for people to adventure in, and I hope to become skilled enough to create a labyrinth with a functional ecosystem for those that consider themselves adventurers to train in (perhaps even safely, likely through fennec academy).

2/28/2017 11:40:55 PM #5

Welcome to the fold :D

3/1/2017 2:56:14 AM #6

I would like to officially ask to join your County. I would build a stronghold to protect your gathering communities/border. It could serve as a training/test facility for your siege weapons and some of your soldiers. In times of peace the soldiers could work as labourers on construction crews in the surrounding areas.

3/2/2017 11:26:59 PM #7

Kewl if you click the discord link thats in the first post i'll contact you and get things sorted out... or drop me a DM :D

3/15/2017 3:42:29 PM #8

been a while, so decided to bump the thread for no real reason ;)

3/15/2017 5:12:23 PM #9

Posted By Nagash at 08:42 AM - Wed Mar 15 2017

been a while, so decided to bump the thread for no real reason ;)

at least you're honest about it =]

3/18/2017 3:17:26 PM #10

indeed :D there needs to be a reason to bump threads imo... but if there's not then an excuse is required :D

4/21/2017 10:03:04 AM #11

a good amount of time has passed again, so here's another bump for myself :D

5/8/2017 8:32:01 PM #12

Can't have Nagash be the one bumping this all the time, I'll take the hit this time. :P