COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-E] The Brotherhood Of The Fallen Blade

Brotherhood of the Fallen Blade

Lore

The Fallen Blade were once a band of loyal soldiers and bannermen sworn to a large and powerful kingdom, coming to the Dukes’ aid whenever called. Despite their unwavering allegiance and fealty, their host Duke did not help the Brotherhood in their time of need. Cast out from their homeland, beaten and unfairly prosecuted, the remnants of the once-proud group wandered from settlement to settlement searching for a new home. Every new settlement brought with it more of the same: betrayal and ostracization. With nowhere left to turn, the Brotherhood found a welcoming home in Kairos, absent of any tyrannical nobles to once again turn their backs on the motley crew of mercenaries. With new roots established, the Brotherhood of the Fallen Blade rebuilt on the traditional principles that led its founders to glory: strength, respect, and unity.

Who We Are

Fallen Blade is a NA East community that strives to be a friendly, tight knit group. Once a small group of mercenaries, the first Brothers worked together to forge a new legacy. Building upon the traditional vocations of the founders, the modern Brotherhood consists of six unique divisions:

• The Might Division: The private military of our association, they have the opportunity to be bounty hunters, guards, or assassins. Members will also have the opportunity to explore ambitions outside of being a “soldier”; however when members are summoned, it will be because they are needed, and they must comply. The Might Division will also attempt to be in as many conflicts as possible.. So for people who want to make a name for themselves, this is a great bet.

• The Wanderlust Division: The adventurers of our association they include map makers and dungeon divers, who will be accompanied by might division when exploring. They may also take up quests which can be found at our company taverns. The explorer’s division is responsible for recording and keeping track of the lore and any items found while wandering.

• The Knowledge Division: The researchers of our association, they include botanists, alchemists, scribes, tinkerers, and other inquisitive minds. They will be depended upon for advancements in technology and techniques for the betterment of the community.

• The Inspiration Division: The crafters of our association, they include blacksmiths, leather workers, tailors, woodworkers, masons and so on. They will also include suppliers to obtain materials for the crafters in the guild. They will be the backbone of our guild as they will supply the other divisions with necessary gear.

• The Philozoic Division: The breeders of our association, they include farmers, and breeders of various animals, such as hounds, trison, horses, ursaphants and more. They will be vital to our guild in terms of traveling companions or mounts.

• The Assets Acquisition Division: The acquirers of our association, they be mailmen, traders, innkeeps, and more deviant acquirers of goods. They would obtain any required items by any means necessary.

What the Brotherhood is looking for

The Brotherhood is seeking skilled fighters, adventurers, crafters, researchers and any willing members, regardless of their playstyle preference. An active and vocal member is a desired member in our association. We will also interview the applicant to see where you would fit in best.

What the Brotherhood offers

We offer training, materials, housing and discounted prices on equipment. Older, more experienced members would take on less experienced apprentices and teach them their respective trade. Since CoE is not out yet we play other games together to improve skills, communication, teamwork and to build community. We will need to depend on each other when the time comes. We are currently playing Gloria Victis, Warframe, and Destiny 2.

Players that have proven their loyalty and are active members will receive:

• Free lodging within an aligned settlement.*

• Discount on basic Supplies and other necessities.*

• Training and access to guild exclusive buildings.*

• Access to any advancements made by any of the divisions, regardless of location.*

*In return, the Brotherhood will take a 15% contract fee.

The Way of The Fallen Blade

Expectations:

• Aim to become the best at your craft

• Be a loyal and active member of your community

Plans for the Future

Our goal is to establish ourselves as a renowned guild throughout Luna, home to famous and reputable members.

Contact Us

If you are interested you can comment below, private message myself, or join our discord. You will be responded to ASAP.

United we stand. Divided we fall. Friend Code: ABF605 Click my Banner to find out more

8/7/2017 7:37:34 PM #31

I pledge my sword and my life to the brotherhood. Praise be to our brother before us and those to come!

If you have items or assets you no longer have use for feel free to send them my way.

8/16/2017 5:10:08 PM #32

I thank you for letting me join. I will give my soul and sword to this brotherhood and fight alongside my new brothers. May we be victorious in the battles to come and have banquets every night.

9/26/2017 3:26:57 PM #33

Pledged to this group, couldn’t ask for better people.

10/22/2017 3:06:27 AM #34

well our guild post look good looking forward to play the game.

10/22/2017 3:07:45 AM #35

Posted By Shady Clown at 6:11 PM - Fri Apr 21 2017

Cool...

Guess I'll make a brotherhood of the Risen Blade for myself, which will consist of all the dead people that I turned into skeleton warriors :]

so you saying you want a enemy?? or doing honor to your name!!

11/6/2017 4:59:10 AM #36

Revised the post

United we stand. Divided we fall. Friend Code: ABF605 Click my Banner to find out more

11/14/2017 4:05:27 PM #37

I hereby pledge my legions to the brotherhood , in blood sweat and in tears

11/29/2017 3:01:48 PM #38

I'll pledge my blade to the Brotherhood. We shall see a rise!

11/29/2017 4:28:37 PM #39

Nothing like Mount&Blade pictures to give a post a warrior-ish feel. See you all in discord!

12/16/2017 1:01:32 AM #40

Updated Post

12/16/2017 6:39:32 PM #41

I just received a blind IM trying to recruit me to this 'brotherhood'

First off, I'm on a different server. Second blind inviting people who show no interest in your stated goals feels like a bad way to get members who will fit in.

I'll also state the following: this 'brotherhood' feels restrictive at best.

"If we deem that you are attempting to join simply to further your own goals, you will not be allowed to advance and once we find a suitable replacement you will no longer be a member."

I respectfully and formally decline your invitation and urge you to update your, at best, spammy recruitment practices.

12/17/2017 3:17:57 PM #42

I think these guys are pretty cool! The guild leader helped me more than once and is a great guy! If I win a County I will definitely talk business with the Fallen Blade! Sorry you feel that way Jweinfurter :/

1/2/2018 3:30:33 AM #43

Is this guild only in Bordweall ? Are you also in the Kingdom of Alesia?

1/27/2018 7:31:43 PM #44

Looking good man. I will likely come across The Red Hounds being in Cedargore County myself, excited to see you all progress.

Novigrad County~ Together we stand strong and bring despair to those who dare cross us.

2/14/2018 1:48:13 PM #45

I wouldn't mind having a small branch in my County of Dreigehörntes. Think we could get along very well. Hope to see you on the field of battle...on the same side.

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN