COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Best way to get in contact with Caspian or Vye?

I'm working on a little project which I can't really discuss but I'd like to get in contact with Caspian or Vye about it. I don't want to spam them using a method that they don't like to get so I was wondering if there was an email address I could send my request to?

This isn't urgent but it would be nice to get a reply within a week or two as I think this is something that they would be interested to know about.

I noticed that the send a private message button isn't available on their forum posts so I guess they don't want to receive any private messages on the forum which is the reason I am asking this question :).

I would send it to the support email but since this isn't really a support request that would be the wrong place to send it I think.

3/31/2017 1:25:30 AM #1

You can try to contact them on Discord, but I wouldn't expect a quick reply since they are so busy these days. :)

3/31/2017 1:25:45 AM #2

Draw the sacred runes in blood, stare into a mirror, and recite, "Occidere infidelium, tolle fidelis, osculer, oro, luminis effossi fluidum blandeque coruscant," three times while burning a picture of your closest loved one.

3/31/2017 1:31:51 AM #3

Posted By mystichaze at 02:25 AM - Fri Mar 31 2017

You can try to contact them on Discord, but I wouldn't expect a quick reply since they are so busy these days. :)

Problem is I'm sure they get flooded with people asking questions all the time on Discord. That is probably why they have removed the ability to send them private messages on the forum because they are flooded.

I'll wait to see if someone posts an email address (thinking about it it really doesn't matter who gets the email just as long as they are on the SBS team) and then I can email them. They are then free to read the email at their leisure so when they have free time. If no email address is available I'll just email support and hope it ends up in the correct place.

The reason I am asking is because I am working on a project regarding CoE and I think they would be interested to hear about it (absolutely nothing will be made public until the NDA is released I want to make that very clear here).

3/31/2017 1:32:30 AM #4

Posted By Freeman at 02:25 AM - Fri Mar 31 2017

Draw the sacred runes in blood, stare into a mirror, and recite, "Occidere infidelium, tolle fidelis, osculer, oro, luminis effossi fluidum blandeque coruscant," three times while burning a picture of your closest loved one.

Oh that is easier than I expected. I thought I might need to sacrifice a sheep or something.

3/31/2017 1:40:45 AM #5

i Pm'ed caspian on the website 1 time, and he responded to me withing the hour.. so maybe the website pm system??

Alt text - can be left blank

3/31/2017 1:58:40 AM #6

Are you posting from a mobile or pc? On my mobile I cant see the pm option either but on my pc I can.

Kingdom: Alesia
Duchy: Rhyddid
County: Draken's Landing
Settlement: Drakenshire

3/31/2017 4:08:31 AM #7

Posted By Rovert at 02:58 AM - Fri Mar 31 2017

Are you posting from a mobile or pc? On my mobile I cant see the pm option either but on my pc I can.

Strange. I'm on a PC with the latest version of Chrome. Maybe I just need to clear my cache I'll try that.

Edit: Nope. Completely cleared cache and still doesn't show. Maybe I could try PM'ing him manually.

3/31/2017 5:02:33 AM #8

send a raven?

Seriously though, I know the regular go to answer is the [email protected] but since PAX East, their inbox is overfull. I sent a message three weeks ago and still haven't gotten a reply. But patience is a virtue and with all that they are doing for the creation of this community allows them all the time they need :P

3/31/2017 5:28:50 AM #9

ask the magic conch

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

3/31/2017 6:00:56 AM #10

Using the message system on the forum.

Friend code: B29DD8