COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
New NA-E Kingdom!

The Royal Coat of Arms

Kingdom of Flufferbutt | NA-E!

I am your host, Queen Flufferbutt.

Here is my royal portrait:

The Kingdom of Flufferbutt is the newest Kingdom residing in NA-East, and will soon be the Empire of Flufferbutt once things are taken over.

But Your Royal Fluffyness, you must be asking. You have only pledged at a county level. How will you be making this a kingdom?

Have no fear, for I will reveal to you my master plan!

Our Rich Culture

Flufferbuttians are not just a strong, beautiful and ultimately proud people, they also have a rich culture ranging from regional delicacies that all focus heavily on a vegetarian diet, to regular games and high events that bring the people together to celebrate our grand Kingdom in harmony with one another. Come join our skilled artisans and craftsman and be a part of our great fluffy legacy.

Here you can see a Flufferbuttian playing in our regional tournament of Rollyball.

Our Cleverness

We employ an elite guild of assassins trained for their wit, speed and skill. They are known as the Hareshashin, and anyone who dares tangle with us will meet their end. Keep an eye on the rooftops.

A Hareshashin undergoing intensive parkour training.

Our Courage

No foe is too big or great for the courageous and big-hearted Army of Flufferbutt. Over thousands (yes, THOUSANDS) of years we have maintained our noble civilization through countless hard-won battles. Our legions will strike fear into the hearts of neighboring countries through our sheer ferocity.

A legionn-hare deployed during wartime.

Spreading the Love: Contracts

And of course, the Kingdom of Flufferbutt will be engaging in countless child contracts in order to spread our influence far and wide. Slowly but surely every kingdom in the entire continent will be full of Flufferbuttians, ranging from the frozen highlands to the simmering desert.

In all honesty, our biggest focus will be on the friendships we make both in and out of game, the victories to be had, the friendly rivalries that will be forged in the heat of battle, and all the hearts of our enemies that we will devour in order to appease our great and superior gods.

Praise be!

Please direct all inquiries to our Royal Scribe, George.

He's always hard at work!

May your whiskers always be lifted in joy, and happy April 1st to my fellow Elyrians.

4/1/2017 9:38:49 PM #1

Insert NSFW gif of a Bunny decapitating a group of Knights

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

4/1/2017 9:43:19 PM #2

Now excuse me. I do not mean to be rude but if anyone is going to be the monarchial representative of Leporidae family of mammalian creatures within the confines of Elyria it will be myself. I challenge you to a bun off!

I do find the legionn-hare and Hareshashin puns cunningly hilarious. I doff my hat to you on those.

4/1/2017 9:43:33 PM #3

Flufferbutt!!!!

4/1/2017 9:58:23 PM #4

Posted By Polite at 3:43 PM - Sat Apr 01 2017

Now excuse me. I do not mean to be rude but if anyone is going to be the monarchial representative of Leporidae family of mammalian creatures within the confines of Elyria it will be myself. I challenge you to a bun off!

I do find the legionn-hare and Hareshashin puns cunningly hilarious. I doff my hat to you on those.

No reason to declare war, your Grace! This Dance of Bunnasties need not always end with violence. Let us instead find ourselves as allies, and conspire to overthrow those who would think themselves our hominid overlords.

4/1/2017 10:20:38 PM #5

Posted By Gwyn at 5:58 PM - Sat Apr 01 2017

Posted By Polite at 3:43 PM - Sat Apr 01 2017

No reason to declare war, your Grace! This Dance of Bunnasties need not always end with violence. Let us instead find ourselves as allies, and conspire to overthrow those who would think themselves our hominid overlords.

Your willingness to pursue diplomacy and alliance against our true enemies underscores a keen working mind which doesn't hop hastily to conclusions but rather tunnels in deep.

We shall swear oaths over the carrots in the old way of our ancestors and make ready for war upon the false prophets. They shall hear the thumping of the large feet of our armies and take succor only in that they may have some precious minutes to make peace with their gods before they stand before them.

I mean... man us rabbits sure are cute.

4/1/2017 10:46:41 PM #6

Rabbit stew tastes nice, I particularly like rabbit gloves though; keep my fingers nice and toasty.

Also do not forget a Rabbit BBQ is the perfect way to start any intensive diplomatic conference.

4/1/2017 11:21:21 PM #7

Run Away

4/1/2017 11:22:19 PM #8

Beware the Killer Bunny

4/2/2017 12:28:32 AM #9

My reactions reading this post.

"Oh hey, someone made an Apri---"

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT BUNNY. OH MY GOD. I WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS KINGDOM! OH MY GOD LOOK AT THOSE FLUFFY CHEEKS! ITS ROLLING WITH A BALL. LOOK!"

Sign me up to be a part of this Kingdom.

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

4/2/2017 12:32:06 AM #10

Hareshashin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEGION-HARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sign me up TWICE.

4/2/2017 12:33:05 AM #11

4/2/2017 1:23:33 AM #12

I almost posted a vid of my burmese at feeding time ... but this is too damn creative to troll.

excellent work!

4/2/2017 1:32:08 AM #13

Do you have an official discord for this kingdom?

“He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.”

4/2/2017 2:48:13 AM #14

Posted By TEUTknight at 7:32 PM - Sat Apr 01 2017

Do you have an official discord for this kingdom?

Silly me, forgot to add it to our official post. I can't be sleeping on the job here.

4/2/2017 3:41:06 AM #15

I sexually identify myself as a fluffybutt, so it's great to know that there's more people like me out in the world! Praise the hare, nothing but the hare, if you wanna make a dare I'll hear, but beware, you can't bare the sight of the mighty hare.