COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-West Tyria] Agravaine Academy

[ Seeking Professors and Students! Join Today! ]

"Corvus Oculum Corvis Non Eruit" - "A Crow will not pick out the eye of another crow".

Agravaine Academy is a school that focuses on archaeology, survival, crafting, and the supernatural. With direct support from the Tyrian royalty, Agravaine Academy receives all the resources and funding needed to advance Tyria and the nation’s allies in matters of research. In an effort to preserve, protect, and learn, Agravaine is committed to academia while keeping true to its occultic roots.

For Our Talented Students:

For those willing to venture deep into the unknown and willing to learn from their experiences, Agravaine is willing to provide the following:

• Suitable Living Conditions.
  • Tailored Workspace.
  • Food and Drink.
  • Plentiful Resources.
  • A Team Based Environment.
  • A Kind, "Safe" Environment.

Agravaine is designed to help you explore the world, grow your skills, and be a part of a good community of academics.

Divisions of Study:

Agravaine has four main divisions of study, which are mentioned in the mission statement. They are Archaeology, Survival, Crafting, and Mystic Study. Each Division has its own set of classes and, with each class, its own assignment of study.

• Archaeology focuses on ancient and recent cultural exploration. This is where you will find the explorers of the school, willing to go out into unknown lands and map out what has never been seen before.

• Survival focuses on utilizing the environment to procure and provision the basic needs of survival. Defense is also part of survival; thusly, there is a class for it.

• Crafting is what you’d typically expect. The production and mastery of craftsmanship is a significant and respectable part of our divisions of study. Various Arts are also considered part of the crafting division.

• Mystic Study is perhaps the most strange, elusive, and unique of areas to study in. This division does not offer a list of classes to grow your skill in magick. Each class, however, does research and tackle areas of mystical study. As such, it is the most difficult to master. You may find yourself utilizing a combination of the upper studies to tackle certain mystical subjects.

• New Art Division! Click Here!

Relevant Ranks:

• Headmaster: Amicus Horizonborn is your Headmaster.

• Deputy Headmaster: Alchemist Mugen is your Deputy Headmaster.

• Professors: The people who teach to you, help you learn, and live a devoted study to a specific area of research. Usually, these areas of research are your classes.

• Students: Those that attend the school to master a set of skills.

Agravaine Academy Discord

Take a map with you! Something I whipped up a long, long time ago.

- Shmuck

8/14/2017 5:58:53 AM #46

A casual bump.

- Shmuck

10/23/2017 4:37:56 AM #47

How do I join? I tend to be a person that is fascinated with all things mystical or ancient. Strange plants, ancient languages and texts, odd unknown relics are my cup of tea. Healing skills are a convenient way to tag along with a group exploring unknown ruins, after all someones gotta patch up the protectors when trouble comes.

11/17/2017 11:20:40 AM #48

Welcoming Twilightlily into the fold as the school's first Mystic Student!

Also congratulating Hoshia Mugen on his promotion to Enchanter of the Survival Division. May he ever produce Tyria's and perhaps the world's finest healers.

Agravaine Academy will not be hosting a roleplay tournament this year. It is highly possible for the event to occur next year however.

- Shmuck

11/27/2017 10:54:12 PM #49

Updated posts.

- Shmuck

1/22/2018 7:25:10 AM #50

It's gotten a bit slow around here. Must be that winter season keeping everyone indoors.

1/31/2018 10:36:56 AM #51

Posted By Ravenlute at 02:25 AM - Mon Jan 22 2018

It's gotten a bit slow around here. Must be that winter season keeping everyone indoors.

The hot chocolate and warm beds probably doesn't help matters either haha

- Shmuck

2/14/2018 12:05:25 AM #52

Posted By Ravenlute at 02:25 AM - Mon Jan 22 2018

must be

Kingdom of Tyria Dutchy of Aquitania Count of Mournstead

2/28/2018 2:14:10 AM #53

Tiptoes around with cookies.

- Shmuck

3/18/2018 1:35:49 AM #54

Testing something

- Shmuck

3/24/2018 3:09:51 PM #55

good luck with your project!

8/15/2018 5:06:48 PM #56

Agravaine Academy is dedicated to the research and treatment of the Searing Plague.

Thanks to Tyrian royalty, the Academy is equipped with the best equipment and the brightest minds to tackle this new threat.

Join Agravaine today and save Elyria from the perils of the Searing Plague!

- Shmuck

9/8/2018 9:13:40 AM #57

Always looking for new students :D

- Shmuck

9/8/2018 6:22:38 PM #58

Do you have a discord channel because i would like to further discuss this amazing post!

Ophine Salvian

9/17/2018 6:19:18 PM #59

Posted By Kirei at 2:22 PM - Sat Sep 08 2018

Do you have a discord channel because i would like to further discuss this amazing post!

The link has been updated. Thank you for your vigilance!

- Shmuck

12/27/2018 6:14:33 AM #60

I was just thinking how amusing it might be to have a sign upon entering the academy that says, "You're About To Get Schooled!"

Okay, maybe only funny to me right now.