COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-W] Drakus Investments

Drakus Investment Offering

In a aim to get more gentry pledged players and latter ingame when release players earn enough money to want to start up business i wanted a way i could help them do it and also attract these people to my town. ( please click on my banner or here to visit my town)

For the bases of this case i will write this for those who are blood line and above and has EP to spend on land and buildings.

I will offer those interested in starting a business in my town a leg up with a investment in their choice of business up to 50%

so say you getting 3 lands and wanted to get into cow breeding i would match you another 3 lands and as much cattle stock as you then let you run the lot. I would get 50% of profits after all taxes and costs.

Business types

Below is a example list of businesses i would look at co sponsoring

beekeeping with off shoot brewing

Housing development: rent out homes for income.

Transport Business Land and river with off shoot investment into trade optional

Horse Breeding Off Shoot Stable space rental and good supply of horses

Sheep breeding with off shoot wool, butcher, hides and clothing

Cow Breeding with off sohot milk, butter, Butcher, Hides and leather armor

wood growing offshoots lumber cutting, carpenter, barrels, wagons and of cause replanting

The agreement

I will match the required investment by the amount needed to get it up and running

IE 2 people i will put up 50% of land and materials if 3 others than 1 quarter the land and materials

I will provide future increased investment into company as needed propriate with my level of commitment.

Meaning if u want to expand the business by buying more land or stock or any thing i will match this.

I will be Liable for all possible dmgs, loss, taxs and wages due my portion of invest in company

Partner Rights

For most of these arrangements i will be ceding control of day to day over to the other investor and just checking in from time to time to see how things are running and if there is further investment needed or other things i can do to help the business grow.

Some i may have a more vested interest in its running but i will make that fairly clear in those cases. But in all cases i retain the Right of Vote in the business operation just may not use it that often.

But in the case of more than 1 investment partner my right is proportional my investment amount. But the person who gets more votes will be the Director of the Business.

Exit clause

If all sides wish to end the arrangement then a decision of what happens with the company and its assets is then decided.

First option will go to those with stake in the company to buy out the other partners for reasonable value of the assets

if none of the partners can buy it then we seek next options

If all partners want to split up the assets by proportion we can do it this way

If partners want to be bought out i can look on option of buying the business whole or if i am unable to put it up for public sale.

Side Benefits

As i am a mayor i will most likely have need of many companies services so i would be more inclined to have a prefered vendor deal with a company i am partnered with.

As you can tell there will be limits at times to when i could increase investment and how many investments i can do but i will try and work with those of you interested.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X